edge to cardinals

Guest dare_2_dream

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I wonder if the Colts will go after a free agent. I don`t even know who is available.

The Colts need a back who can carry the load, be a good blocker, and catch the ball out of the backfield.

Jamal Lewis and Mike Anderson are now in Baltimore together so that idea is no more for the Colts. Ron Dayne just inked a 3-year deal with the Broncos (he'll split time with Bell). Curtis Martin Re-Signed with the Jets and Travis Henry with the Titans.

What solid RB is left out on the market????????? Priest Holmes :thumb:

The Colts need a back who can carry the load, be a good blocker, and catch the ball out of the backfield.

Jamal Lewis and Mike Anderson are now in Baltimore together so that idea is no more for the Colts. Ron Dayne just inked a 3-year deal with the Broncos (he'll split time with Bell). Curtis Martin Re-Signed with the Jets and Travis Henry with the Titans.

What solid RB is left out on the market????????? Priest Holmes :)

We all know that the Chiefs are not going to let go of Priest. Herm Edwards knows how it feels to coach an injury ridden team, so he knows the importance of having a quality back-up to Larry Johnson. Too bad Colts fans, looks like your window is closing, unless James Mungro can be a All-Pro year in and year out :thumb:

We all know that the Chiefs are not going to let go of Priest. Herm Edwards knows how it feels to coach an injury ridden team, so he knows the importance of having a quality back-up to Larry Johnson. Too bad Colts fans, looks like your window is closing, unless James Mungro can be a All-Pro year in and year out :)

Or be like the Redskins and sign yet another receiver under 6 feet.....

Oh well, this was James' payday and he had to cash in. It will be interesting to see what happens. Indy ran him a lot. He's been in the league 7 years. I think about year 8 was the year that workhorse for the Titans started to show signs of wear and tear. And I don't buy the whole Kurt Warner at QB with those receivers. But hey, you offer me that much money, and I'd go too. No harm there. It is a business.

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh well, this was James' payday and he had to cash in. It will be interesting to see what happens. Indy ran him a lot. He's been in the league 7 years. I think about year 8 was the year that workhorse for the Titans started to show signs of wear and tear. And I don't buy the whole Kurt Warner at QB with those receivers. But hey, you offer me that much money, and I'd go too. No harm there. It is a business.

but those redskins WR can flat out fly though

Guest dare_2_dream

say what you want about kurt warner but if the cardinals could get a qb that was worth a darn they would be contenders....especially now with the edge their...jj arrington is a very capable backup to the edge they have a nice receiving core...sounds just like the lions....CAN SOMEBODY GET THESE TEAMS A QB :unsure:

well if they had a QB, they would be a dream team and we cant have the cardinals dominating the NFL.

What were the heights of the two leading recievers in the NFL last year? Let me remind you, they were both under 5'10''!!!! With the new rule changes, they favor smaller, quicker WR, and that is what the Redskins are moving towards. I don't question anything that Joe Gibbs does.

And let me say that Kurt Warner is still a good pro QB. His numbers weren't horrible last year, and if Dennis Green would keep him in this team would be doing great. I would of liked to see them go after Drew Brees, but hey we can't have everything.