Jackson County

briank

This has been brought up before, and a very good reason has been given again and again. Girls Basketball is not the only sport affected by this, the baseball, softball, and boys basketball are affected by this too. Those programs have struggled in AA, and have alot better chance to compete in A. That is why they stayed put where they were classified instead of playing up a class. Oliver Springs was successful in AA, yet nobody has questioned them staying in A. Because they too have other sports that are involved in the decision.

Finally a post that states the facts about teams moving from one classification to another. Too many times, this action is viewed as a way to gain some kind of advantage for that schools team or teams. This is just not the case, schools have every right to play in the classification that the TSSAA assigns them to, and if they wish to play up a classification, they can petition the TSSAA to do so! Good Post!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to answer a question, try not to be a smart- :thumb: ss! I didn't ask the question to get a lecture. I know several schools with different classifications in football and basketball so it was a valid question.

Why you gotta talk like that on here??? Especially being a good Church of Christ member.....

If your going to answer a question, try not to be a smart I didn't ask the question to get a lecture. I know several schools with different classifications in football and basketball so it was a valid question.

:( Cry Cry Cry!!! How bout you get off bob77's back! he doesnt owe you anything!!! Especially an apology. Im sure most people would know were JC is located! Mostly by basketball, but hey, at least they know where it is!!! :D:DB)