HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

soxfan - once again ignorance rules. you criticize db who undoubtedly has the best program around and then you criticize north who has never been mentioned in any other post - the topic is db. alot of respect for db from anybody at north that has a clue. not that we dont want to beat them and we do some but no hatred. they have a program that everybody else should strive for instead of ignorant jealousy. check north's record against aaa teams the last 3 years. you have no clue of anything you talk about. chances are if north has played you they've beat you.

Edited by raiderbb

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB is going to be good, already are. Loaded and Ready. Science Hill is really the only team in the District that has a shot a beating the Indians out for the District/Big 9 Conference Title. That will be cleared up on Monday when the Toppers come to Kingsport. Hate 'em if you like... there are 9 or 10 schools I know of that's favorite cheer involves a Tee Pee and burn 'em burn 'em, but that don't happen alot.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

VANDYCOMMS2006, I'M GLAD TO SEE SOMEBODY OUT THERE OTHER THAN ME NOT LIVING IN FAIRY LAND! KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH!

Just goes to prove theres a match for everyone. I hope you two have a wonderful life together.

Maybe you can attend the next "DB Haters Club" meeting together.

You must have a bad misconseption about the recent DB team. Come out and watch them Saturday March 17, at Sullivan North High School, 2 p.m. gametime. Maybe you can see first hand instead of making comments that are not close to being true, and looking like an idiot for it. Sounds to me like its just another reason why u should be apart of that club.

I use to be a member of the" DB Haters Club", but just like a small puppie I opened my eyes and saw just how awsome they really are. I don't think there is a team in East Tennessee or mabey the state that can touch them.

Everything looks great through my DB Glasses! I just need to remember not to take the glasses off. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rebel9

I use to be a member of the" DB Haters Club", but just like a small puppie I opened my eyes and saw just how awsome they really are. I don't think there is a team in East Tennessee or mabey the state that can touch them.

Everything looks great through my DB Glasses! I just need to remember not to take the glasses off. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you may want to close your eyes and take the glasses off buddy. they really arent that amazing. so what about their past record and what they have done. thats all in the past, its 2006 now. STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED. its over, and db still isnt going anywhere this year. no chance in advancing to state again this year. halls, farragut, south doyle, whoever it doesnt matter, any of them would beat db this year. i guarantee that. all they are are cocky kids who run their mouths and talk about how good they are, when in fact the only thing that db is champion of is the tri-cities area. congratulations guys, but its just not gonna happen. i think that would be 3 or is it 4 years in a row you got shut down in sub state?

DB is going to be good, already are. Loaded and Ready. Science Hill is really the only team in the District that has a shot a beating the Indians out for the District/Big 9 Conference Title. That will be cleared up on Monday when the Toppers come to Kingsport. Hate 'em if you like... there are 9 or 10 schools I know of that's favorite cheer involves a Tee Pee and burn 'em burn 'em, but that don't happen alot.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

DB will be fine

you may want to close your eyes and take the glasses off buddy. they really arent that amazing. so what about their past record and what they have done. thats all in the past, its 2006 now. STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED. its over, and db still isnt going anywhere this year. no chance in advancing to state again this year. halls, farragut, south doyle, whoever it doesnt matter, any of them would beat db this year. i guarantee that. all they are are cocky kids who run their mouths and talk about how good they are, when in fact the only thing that db is champion of is the tri-cities area. congratulations guys, but its just not gonna happen. i think that would be 3 or is it 4 years in a row you got shut down in sub state?

vandycomms,

If I take the glasses off I would see DB for what they really are just like you. I want to spend a full season drinking the KooL-Aid and trying to Keep Hope Alive. I will take the glasses off at the end of May and not put them back on until just before Football starts. Got to make sure I toe the line ln Football and plan that next State Title.

vandycomms,

If I take the glasses off I would see DB for what they really are just like you. I want to spend a full season drinking the KooL-Aid and trying to Keep Hope Alive. I will take the glasses off at the end of May and not put them back on until just before Football starts. Got to make sure I toe the line ln Football and plan that next State Title.

haha alright that sounds pretty good B)

Vandycooms2006 & Reb9 are pathetic. You guys remind me of all the UT haters that I have to deal with everyday in Nashville. Most are closet Vandy fans, won't claim a team (because usually their team stinks) and lives for UT to lose. Sort of like how you guys are living for DB to lose. The best part is, you guys have probably graduated high school, and my god that is sad you guys are living for a high school team team to lose. I can give you the name of a therapist to help your pathetic souls. Living for a high school team to lose or fail = loser. Welcome yourselves to the DB haters club and I hope Vandy does well in the NIT. How did South do in football and basketball against DB this year? I hear the women won in softball, so maybe South can celebrate that, wpw. And, what is the outlook for South in football and basketball in the upcoming seasons, because I am ready to bet large amounts of money against you if you put your money where your mouth is, or are you simply another trash talker with no guts to put your money where your mouth runs like diarrhea?

Edited by bud

Vandycooms2006 & Reb9 are pathetic. You guys remind me of all the UT haters that I have to deal with everyday in Nashville. Most are closet Vandy fans, won't claim a team (because usually their team stinks) and lives for UT to lose. Sort of like how you guys are living for DB to lose. The best part is, you guys have probably graduated high school, and my god that is sad you guys are living for a high school team team to lose. I can give you the name of a therapist to help your pathetic souls. Living for a high school team to lose or fail = loser. Welcome yourselves to the DB haters club and I hope Vandy does well in the NIT. How did South do in football and basketball against DB this year? I hear the women won in softball, so maybe South can celebrate that, wpw. And, what is the outlook for South in football and basketball in the upcoming seasons, because I am ready to bet large amounts of money against you if you put your money where your mouth is, or are you simply another trash talker with no guts to put your money where your mouth runs like diarrhea?

Whooooooooooooooo, I give up. I guess I better put my glasses back on and drink another cup of Kool-Aid.