who's going to state in single A

UHS ranger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City made it to the championship game in football and won the boy's basketball state title.Don't be surprised if they're there in baseball as well.

Watch out!! this team has enough veterans, enough pitching, enough new ingrediants, (Nate Coleman and Colton Speed), to make a run at the CLASS A title.

They are 15-1, losing to USJ. McKenzie, Jackson Christian, Humboldt, and Huntington may pose a roadblock.

Has a school ever played in all three state championship games? Boys, I mean. Football, Basketball, and Baseball.

There's alot of baseball to be played, and I'd have to give the nod to Forrest at this time.

Union City made it to the championship game in football and won the boy's basketball state title.Don't be surprised if they're there in baseball as well.

Watch out!! this team has enough veterans, enough pitching, enough new ingrediants, (Nate Coleman and Colton Speed), to make a run at the CLASS A title.

They are 15-1, losing to USJ. McKenzie, Jackson Christian, Humboldt, and Huntington may pose a roadblock.

Has a school ever played in all three state championship games? Boys, I mean. Football, Basketball, and Baseball.

There's alot of baseball to be played, and I'd have to give the nod to Forrest at this time.

I watched siegel and friendship play the other day and i know siegel is AAA but friendship didnt look very good at all

I agree with you...7 errors didn't help but Coach Mac got their attention as yesterday they beat MJCA 28-0. Still alot of baseball left and Coach Mac has a way of peaking his teams when needed. Also 3 transfers that will help will be back with 1 coming this next week.

around the mid-state area...i believe friendship, forrest, cascade, ncs, and jo byrns have good shots at making some noise at state..but in no disrepect im ratehr curious what does east and west tn have in talent in baseball..i know usj moved up...but ive never heard of coalfield or OS....