HUMBOLDT VS. GRACE BAPTIST

bed2i

What up Pedro? I will def. have the gum with me tomorrow. Toylon has a good night every night, but my player to watch tomorrow is EJ Epperson; I expect him to play good becuase he will clean up whatever shots McMasters alters. I too think that Grace does not have enough fire power to stop all of our weapons. You have seen my prediction on here several times, 79-64 Humboldt. Oh yeah, good call on Syracuse going all the way to the champ. there Pedro. Good call.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up Pedro? I will def. have the gum with me tomorrow. Toylon has a good night every night, but my player to watch tomorrow is EJ Epperson; I expect him to play good becuase he will clean up whatever shots McMasters alters. I too think that Grace does not have enough fire power to stop all of our weapons. You have seen my prediction on here several times, 79-64 Humboldt. Oh yeah, good call on Syracuse going all the way to the champ. there Pedro. Good call.

Can we get your prediction one more time?

"all our firepower"-do you actually play?

Yea, Syracuse was out of gas...I really though they were the hottest team coming into the tourney...oh well...and guys, I assure you, none of the guys on the team post on here...Some get on here just to see what is said...for motivational purposes or whatever...but no one gets on here and posts...too busy going after that gold ball...

I dont see what motivation humboldt players get out of reading these posts. the only crap being said is by humboldt fans and alumni.

Confidence that we are going to win is pretty motivating. If you know that everyone is behind you and speaks highly of you, it ought to make you feel good about yourself; therefore, motivating them to play good.

I dont see what motivation humboldt players get out of reading these posts. the only crap being said is by humboldt fans and alumni.

They felt they weren't getting the respect they deserved...I do believe that they atleast have that now...Remember, Cosby was being hyped up pretty big on here...Then, 68% had Cosby picked to beat Humboldt in the big ones contest...To have beaten them so easily, most outside of west TN "thought" Humboldt would lose...but, EVERYONE in West Tn KNEW that Humboldt would win...