Greeneville soccer

river271

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soccer67,

Does the sun rise and set in Greeneville? Things have gotten out of hand, so watch out, Garren and Robert are angry.

IRISHLEGACY- I miss you like the desert misses the rain.

No it does not. And I would be mad too if someone put an inflammatory comment about my past team mates on an open computer. That's the person Garren and Robert should be mad at, not me. This years team will do just fine. I hope both Garren and Robert would agree that everyone played their hearts out last year and it was a team effort and also hope they would support their alma mater this year.

RC Cola, I found it extremely funny

by the way, soccer67, you never let us know why we should all listen to you? what are your credentials? or are you taught to hide at whatever school you attended?

I am a past player and not on this years team. Who I am and what I have accomplished has nothing to do with my right to post on CoachT(until, that is, they create a "current players only soccer forum". I have not stated anything that requires an advanced degree in soccer. All of my posts have delt with supporting east TN soccer at several schools including the Div 2 and NAIA college programs.

if you all are good without them how did you all lose to east then beat tennessee high it dos't make any sense

Good teams lose some of the time. People of course remember those moments more than the victories. We have lost to teams we should have beaten, and beaten teams we should have lost to.

Edited by BigGExpress

First off, the game against east is now in counted as a win. That is in the past now. To state that greeneville needs garren and kirk this year is a true statement. Every team needs some guys to come off the bench. And also, Garren did score "4" more that jt last year, but when u shoot 4 times as many, anyone could.

Edited by Gatorade_Water

if you all are good without them how did you all lose to east then beat tennessee high it dos't make any sense

Basketball really messed the soccer team up. The first time all the starters actually started together and played together was the second half of the TN High game and they scored 4 goals that half to come from behind and win. The team is now intact. They are now 2-1 and ready to play

Basketball really messed the soccer team up. The first time all the starters actually started together and played together was the second half of the TN High game and they scored 4 goals that half to come from behind and win. The team is now intact. They are now 2-1 and ready to play

I still think you all stink