Greeneville soccer

river271

Nobody is talking about the fair play. We are talking about the haymakers your players threw as well as everything else your refs supposedly "can't" see.

I think you saw a haymaker in a movie or something there was not a punch thrown everyone would have saw that and nobody did, and let me guess that is why you all lost too right

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on here knows that bigtimeglove is the jefferson county goalkeeper. There is no way someone who is not biased say anyone is having trouble scoring on him. Yes 2 teams might have gotten unlucky but from the scores of the other games it must not be too hard to score on him. If he is a good soccer player, he will prove it the next time his team plays the IMAC teams.

Greeneville played Morristown West tonight and got beat 7-1. Morristown had them from the start. Greeneville is a good team, but Morristown outplayed them tonight. Morristown had less oppurtunities against Greeneville than they did against Jefferson County. I watched both games; that just shows the talent that Morristown has and illustrates how good they can play when they don't kick the ball at the keepers chest.

Everyone on here knows that bigtimeglove is the jefferson county goalkeeper. There is no way someone who is not biased say anyone is having trouble scoring on him. Yes 2 teams might have gotten unlucky but from the scores of the other games it must not be too hard to score on him. If he is a good soccer player, he will prove it the next time his team plays the IMAC teams.

Greeneville played Morristown West tonight and got beat 7-1. Morristown had them from the start. Greeneville is a good team, but Morristown outplayed them tonight. Morristown had less oppurtunities against Greeneville than they did against Jefferson County. I watched both games; that just shows the talent that Morristown has and illustrates how good they can play when they don't kick the ball at the keepers chest.

good game greenville 7-1 ouch if you cant stop morristown you won't beat us ever are defense is to good to get past and we now are healthy we did't even have two of our seniors for the first round of conference we are good to go now and we are tied for first in the conference whew it is going to be a crazy 2nd leg of conference

good game greenville 7-1 ouch if you cant stop morristown you won't beat us ever are defense is to good to get past and we now are healthy we did't even have two of our seniors for the first round of conference we are good to go now and we are tied for first in the conference whew it is going to be a crazy 2nd leg of conference

So, are you the keeper for Jeff county? Who is "us"? Inquiring minds want to know.

So, are you the keeper for Jeff county? Who is "us"? Inquiring minds want to know.

i think i will just keep everyone guessing but i am not the keeper

wrong again i don't even think the goalie is smart enough to use a computer but he is good

Even though my team lost (badly), I enjoyed watching these 2 teams play soccer (especially after watching the football/boxing match that occured with Jeff County last week). Morristown West scored 3 quick goals and it took the wind right out of Greeneville. They had their chances but Lance Moore is a tough goalie to score on. He is just very quick and aggressive. I really enjoyed the other 2 Tusculum signees - JT on offense and Shane on defense go at it all night long. These teams have several players who play together on traveling and they are friends. They played a physical but fair game and were still freinds at the end. Good luck MW. This is your year in the IMAC.

Edited by Ilovethisgame

Even though my team lost (badly), I enjoyed watching these 2 teams play soccer (especially after watching the football/boxing match that occured with Jeff County last week). Morristown West scored 3 quick goals and it took the wind right out of Greeneville. They had their chances but Lance Moore is a tough goalie to score on. He is just very quick and aggressive. I really enjoyed the 2 Tusculum signees - JT on offense and Shane on defense go at it all night long. These teams have several players who play together on traveling and they are friends. They played a physical but fair game and were still freinds at the end. Good luck MW. This is your year in the IMAC.

i guess since jeff didn't have a football team this year the soccer team is trying to fill there shoes but they seem to do a good job knockin heads and scaring other teams that is a thing not to many teams have in the IMAC

I do not believe that too many teams are afraid of Jefferson County. The teams don't play scared against them, they just get cheap shotted half the game. Most teams in the IMAC are physical but do not play like this because they play clean.

they played greenville very vlean if i remember jeff didn't even get a card and greenville did so what was not clean except for the "punch" that happened supposedly but i didn't see that but i am sure that if it happened that the coach would have done something i know the coach there well and he would have surely done something about it