Greeneville soccer

river271

they played greenville very vlean if i remember jeff didn't even get a card and greenville did so what was not clean except for the "punch" that happened supposedly but i didn't see that but i am sure that if it happened that the coach would have done something i know the coach there well and he would have surely done something about it

Thats a joke...Before the game Jeff's players were blatantly cursing for everyone to hear and the coaches had nothing to say. The punch was thrown at the half line right in front of both benches and i can assure u the coach saw it. Jeff is one of the least disciplined teams i have seen. They always have been and im sure nothing has changed.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a joke...Before the game Jeff's players were blatantly cursing for everyone to hear and the coaches had nothing to say. The punch was thrown at the half line right in front of both benches and i can assure u the coach saw it. Jeff is one of the least disciplined teams i have seen. They always have been and im sure nothing has changed.

oh so in greenville you all don't curse well good for you all. just remember nice guys always finiish last and it is obvious jeff is not nice enough for you all maybe the coaches can get together before the game and get a bible study together before the game to help the jeff county boys out

oh so in greenville you all don't curse well good for you all. just remember nice guys always finiish last and it is obvious jeff is not nice enough for you all maybe the coaches can get together before the game and get a bible study together before the game to help the jeff county boys out

Enough. Your posts add nothing but criticism, and I take offense to the Bible study reference. I don't know who you are associated with, and from your posts, you say that you are an adult who gets to see the games. If so, start acting like one. You are doing nothing but stir things up, and cut teams down. Read the posting rules and start following them or your posts will be deleted.

Enough. Your posts add nothing but criticism, and I take offense to the Bible study reference. I don't know who you are associated with, and from your posts, you say that you are an adult who gets to see the games. If so, start acting like one. You are doing nothing but stir things up, and cut teams down. Read the posting rules and start following them or your posts will be deleted.

not anytime in that statement did i say anything duragatory and i din't critisize anyone either and honestly i could care less about offending you i wasn't even talking to you i was talking to you i was responding to the one saying the jeff guys were cussing on the field i read the rules as well and i did not say anything offensive at all

not anytime in that statement did i say anything duragatory and i din't critisize anyone either and honestly i could care less about offending you i wasn't even talking to you i was talking to you i was responding to the one saying the jeff guys were cussing on the field i read the rules as well and i did not say anything offensive at all

Your interpretations of the rules and mine are different. Unfortunately for you, I am a moderator of this site, and you are not. Keep religion out of it, quit stirring up trouble, and move on.

Edited by BigGExpress

Greeneville must not be as bad as everyone thinks. They scored on DB first, in the first half. The final score was 1-1. Also they out shot DB i believe.

We aren't that bad...it's just 2 or 3 games were won off of stupid goals that anyone could have stopped, but we need a goalie BAD!!! So if anyone wants to transfer..We'd apreciate it!!!!!

Your interpretations of the rules and mine are different. Unfortunately for you, I am a moderator of this site, and you are not. Keep religion out of it, quit stirring up trouble, and move on.

I agree with my man Big G.. You guys are pathetic..I am a Greeneville Alumni of last year..Nobody could touch us in the conference last year..No not even Jeff County..The team that gave us the most trouble was West and they are all back and looking really good on the pitch..Greeneville lost a lot of key talent, especially in the goal..Greeneville has the depth up front with Brynnan, JT, Chad, and Hunter. But lack the defense especially in the goal...Good luck to all the teams, but I dont see anybody touching west, because they are doing exactly what we did last year.

How unfair it is to put the losses of a team on the shoulders of any inividual player. It takes a team to win or lose a ballgame. Bottom line is if the other ten players on the field play perfect games, then their keeper should never be put in the position to be scored upon. Further more, by looking at eurosportscoreboard.com, it shows Greeneville has only scored 9 goals in seven games. Seems like everyone could step it up a little. I've had the oppurtunity to see Greeneville play some this year and they have a very good team. As a Greeneville alumni, I believe they will get it together before tournament time.