Liberty/McMinn Central

jndfan

Again, I must disagree......I'm still trying to figure out how Cleveland won 20 games this season, considering they had no post play..... they will lose 4 starters, and return 1 senior (Preston Scoggin) next year. They will go threw another year of not having any size, but next year that want have experienced guards. They could possibly be playing alot of freshmen and sophmores. So how do think they will do much better??????? Just wondering?????

If I were Tribeh8ter, I probably wouldn't offer any further opinions. It seems you know all the answers, about all teams from all corners of the staete, so why should anyone reply to your knowledgeable opinion? Just been reading the thread, and you seem to have strong opinions, so I'll share mine. Have a nice day.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I must disagree......I'm still trying to figure out how Cleveland won 20 games this season, considering they had no post play..... they will lose 4 starters, and return 1 senior (Preston Scoggin) next year. They will go threw another year of not having any size, but next year that want have experienced guards. They could possibly be playing alot of freshmen and sophmores. So how do think they will do much better??????? Just wondering?????

I have friends from Cleveland that play football and one that plays basketball that tells me that you all have an incoming freshman class that is supposed to be, as they called it, raw...I also wasn't aware you were losing that many people...and I also was trying to be a good sport in spite of your arrogant comments, but if thats how you feel, thats perfectly fine...

Can you cry a little bit more there oldcharger? Face it, McMinn got their heads handed to them on a platter. If McMinn played night in and night out in District 12AA, they would have to work hard to earn a 4 seed. They had no clue as to what to do when faced with such a sufficating defense as Liberty plays. Liberty forced both Haywood and McMinn into committing a combined 50 turnovers durning the course of their first two games. You will NOT bet Liberty by doing that folks and that is the bottom line. Liberty plays that type of defense EVERY night and has not seen that kind of descrepency in the free throw shooting as there was tonight. Liberty had to beat the McMinn Central 8 tonight and they did it in convincing fashion. Only a blind man or a fool would say that this game was fairly called.

It ought to be one heck of a game Saturday.

Hey reitzneck, just a quick reply to your well thought comments. I haven't attended a (TN) state tournament game in over 20 years, so I guess I was "blind" to the game. I would think a seemingly smart fella wouldn't call a man he'd never met a fool though, but like I said, you do seem very smart. As for my comments, they were based on the methods I instruct at coaches and officials clinics I lead in two southeastern states, and certainly weren't intended to be read as "crying". But you are barking up the wrong tree my friend if you think I don't understand the prison style of basketball. I understand it all too well. Good day my mensa friend.

You could show a lil class ya know...all that person was doing was congratulating their team on a great year...they didn't say a word about your beloved Crusaders...

Show a little class??? This statement coming from someone who refers to others being "garbage!" Maybe you need to re-read the District 5-AA thread before you ask someone else to show a little class. This thread was closed because you couldn't refrain from name calling. The following is only one of many post that shows no class by you.

QUOTE(BluNWhiteH8Tribe @ Jan 26 2006 - 12:55 AM)

Yall may get Meigs and Tellico, maybe even that Heritage team, but youll never get Chatt. Central...for one, yall are garbage, and I hate that I have to keep re-iterating this, but, people are little less educated in Polk County so let me educate you real fast...yall have not won any championships whatsoever concerning the sport of basketball in a long time, so what makes you think this year was gonna be any different, especially since yall have a coach who barely knows how to roll the balls out and blow a whistle himself???