grace eagles VS. union city tornadoes

bballchamps

ok- so I don't have their stats from 4 years ago- anyone witha brain would acknowledge that as a pretty good win- but continue to be an idiot and life will be really easy for you too....

And yes I do beleive the last 4 years temple could have beaten those teams- why am I the most stubborn person and you are not- you are arguing the antithesis of what I am arguing and you won't admit your wrong so I could just as easily say to you

"learn to admit when you are wrong....then life will get easier for you"-

-use an educated retort-one that involves logic....thanks ....bye...

I didn't even ask the stats, I asked who they had and if they had any shooters and if they were athletic or if they were just big men...I didn't say a word about stats...then you are truly an idiot for believing they would've have beaten Raleigh Egypt, Bolivar Central, Liberty Tech. Magnet or Mitchell...your love for your team is admirable...but your inability to admit realities are sad...let me give you an example...I post alot on McMinn Central and when asked if they can beat the likes of Bolivar, Liberty, Mitchell, or RE, I reply by saying they would have a chance but I doubt it because they do not have the caliber of athletes they have nor have they played the strength of schedule they have played...now I ask you again...do you honestly believe without a shadow of a doubt that, in the last four years, Temple would've beaten Bolivar Central (whose last four years players include Brian Lake, Wayne Chism, Willie Kemp, and Olajouwon Kemp), Raleigh Egypt (whose last four years players have included exceptional players such as Maurice Miller and Rico Seay), Liberty Tech. Magnet (who is by far the deepest team in the state, everyone of their players can play), Mitchell (who in the last couple of years have began to show Thad Young, Brandon Powell, and the other kid who is going to UCF, can't think of his name)...while I'm at this, I'm not just proposing this question to IOWNYOU, I want everybody's oppinion on this...IOWNYOU will no doubt say Temple could've beaten these schools so I want a second oppinion because I do not trust his judgement...he has already proven his stupidity enough, I do not require further proof of it...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will continue to be stupid then b/c I beleive that with the kind of players that temple has had in the last 4 or 5 years, the kind of TEAM in the truest sense of the word, that these teams have had, the teams they have beaten that yes temple COULD beat any of those teams- maybe not go 4-0 in the same year- but they had the players and the skill to beat these teams... we disagree- have you not figured that out.... jake skogen's junior year- temple beat an ezell harding team with college and d-1 talent coming out it's ears.... jakes senior year- that was probably the best team temple ever had- they lost by 4 to the state champions from georgia- a team that started 3 d-1 signees, caleb's junior year temple was weaker and yet still made it to the final 4 of the state beating "the predicted state champions CCS- now in your district, with jmr. basketball on that CCS team, Caleb's senior year they went 34-2 beating AAA and AA teams all over chattanooga- so yes I believe temple COULD have beatn the teams you listed over that 4 year period- if temple played every team you mentioned every year- am I saying temple would be undefeated..no they would have there losses but they would also have their fair share of wins...

I will continue to be stupid then b/c I beleive that with the kind of players that temple has had in the last 4 or 5 years, the kind of TEAM in the truest sense of the word, that these teams have had, the teams they have beaten that yes temple COULD beat any of those teams- maybe not go 4-0 in the same year- but they had the players and the skill to beat these teams... we disagree- have you not figured that out.... jake skogen's junior year- temple beat an ezell harding team with college and d-1 talent coming out it's ears.... jakes senior year- that was probably the best team temple ever had- they lost by 4 to the state champions from georgia- a team that started 3 d-1 signees, caleb's junior year temple was weaker and yet still made it to the final 4 of the state beating "the predicted state champions CCS- now in your district, with jmr. basketball on that CCS team, Caleb's senior year they went 34-2 beating AAA and AA teams all over chattanooga- so yes I believe temple COULD have beatn the teams you listed over that 4 year period- if temple played every team you mentioned every year- am I saying temple would be undefeated..no they would have there losses but they would also have their fair share of wins...

As a former member of each Temple team you have spoken of, I would like to kindly ask you to please shut up and stop embarrasing yourself as well as Temple basketball.

HAHA, OMG this is hilarious...let me guess...yall would've beaten Bradley Central as well huh??? LOL...you are a sad, sad little boy...

As a former member of each Temple team you have spoken of, I would like to kindly ask you to please shut up and stop embarrasing yourself as well as Temple basketball.

Maybe he'll take your advice, he wouldn't take mine...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Actually- jake's senior year temple scrimmaged bradley at the beginning of the season and lost by like 5- and that was the AAA bradley central who got runner-up inthe state that year to nationally ranked white station... I rest my case....

You should, because scrimmages mean about as much as camp...WHICH IS NOTHING!!! My junior year, we scrimmaged Alcoa at the beginning of the year and beat them like they stole somethin...it was by like 40+...the difference between an actual game and a scrimmage/camp is that there is less pressure, not the same atmosphere, and you don't prepare as strongly for a scrimmage as you do for a game...furthermore, everybody plays in a scrimmage...not just the main players, the freshman, sophomores, everybody...again, I reiterate to you, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!! And quit embarassing yourself and your school...this request has already been made to you...

You should, because scrimmages mean about as much as camp...WHICH IS NOTHING!!! My junior year, we scrimmaged Alcoa at the beginning of the year and beat them like they stole somethin...it was by like 40+...the difference between an actual game and a scrimmage/camp is that there is less pressure, not the same atmosphere, and you don't prepare as strongly for a scrimmage as you do for a game...furthermore, everybody plays in a scrimmage...not just the main players, the freshman, sophomores, everybody...again, I reiterate to you, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!! And quit embarassing yourself and your school...this request has already been made to you...

BrokebackTribe,

I have made my point and all you have are lame things to say like "scrimmages don't matter.... people don't play good," whatever- when temple scrimmaged them both coaches wanted to win, all the players wanted to win, there were real referees, they played 4 quarters of real varsity and then 2 quarters of scrubs..... you have no valid points, just nitpicky ideas, and you are mainly talking about things you did not witness...... 1 for me 0 for you.....game over.

Edited by IOWNYOU149

BrokebackTribe,

I have made my point and all you have are lame things to say like "scrimmages don't matter.... people don't play good," whatever- when temple scrimmaged them both coaches wanted to win, all the players wanted to win, there were real referees, they played 4 quarters of real varsity and then 2 quarters of scrubs..... you have no valid points, just nitpicky ideas, and you are mainly talking about things you did not witness...... 1 for me 0 for you.....game over.

I played in this scrimage, so I know what I am talking about. However, I find it interesting that you know the intent of every participant in the event. Your account is not accurate though. This also was about 4 years ago. Had we played them in an actual game. We would have likely been beaten by 10+ playing well.

I played in this scrimage, so I know what I am talking about. However, I find it interesting that you know the intent of every participant in the event. Your account is not accurate though. This also was about 4 years ago. Had we played them in an actual game. We would have likely been beaten by 10+ playing well.

are you serious- you really think that the people playing and coaching didn't want to win???? I thought I was stating the obvious-- I guess not....did you want to lose.....how bout your dad...was he trying to lose?

even if you are correct and in a real game it would have been 10+ still that is to the 2nd best team in AAA- so it proves my point temple could have played with the good AA teams Brokebacktribe mentioned...