Oakland Tennis

patriotbballa

went to my first tennis match today and it just so happened to be riverdale/oakland. only was able to stay for doubles, and its extremely hard to keep up with with all the matches going on, so i have no idea who won or was doing good and what not...all of my tennis friends were doing pretty good from what i saw.

went to my first tennis match today and it just so happened to be riverdale/oakland. only was able to stay for doubles, and its extremely hard to keep up with with all the matches going on, so i have no idea who won or was doing good and what not...all of my tennis friends were doing pretty good from what i saw.

Riverdale wins both. Boys 4-3 Girls 5-2

High school tennis is different to watch. Every court going at the same time.

Very nice article on Oakland Boy's Tennis Team in the DNJ today along with a nice picture. I admire each and every one of the kids playing on the team this year. I saw where they swept Blackman....nice job!!

I am def not an expert on tennis, but I am very proud of the guy's efforts so far and their determination to get OHS tennis back on track. I know OHS has had a very solid reputation in tennis in yrs past, and I am proud of them for attempting the resurrection !!