Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheSolidOne101188

TV showed definite time on the clock when the shot occurred...So the shot would not have counted if he made it?

It would not have made it? Than why was there a foul?

Guest TheSolidOne101188

He was fouled before the buzzer sounded. If they did add time to the clock...it would have been around .5 seconds.

The refs put 0.0 when he was shooting foul shots. I could be wrong about this but when your fouled the clock is dead. So if they have the clock at 0.0 and he is fouled... THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO FOUL!

Shelbyville is VERY proud of our Eagles. For the person that calls the 3pt shot by Barry a choke, what about the 3 FT to send it into the 2nd ot. I wish everyone could be positive on this board. Both teams played their hearts and one team had to lose. Too bad it was Shelbyville.

Could anyone ask for a more intense game for the finals of AAA?

You are so correct! Great Game...2 Great Teams! Congrats to both. It was great watching it on TV!

Refs tried to give the game to Shelby and Hamilton still won, Props to them for keeping on keeping on

Cutters,

I agree, totally!

Man, there were so many horrible calls vs. Hamilton that I don't even know where to start! In fact, several of the calls were so blatently wrong that it looked as if the refs (especially the guy who called the out-of-bounds on Watkins, there at the end) wanted to see Shelbyville win. It seemed like they had put money on Shelbyville or something. Unbelievable!! A complete and utter disgrace.

Look, I know that every game is gonna have it's share of missed/bad calls, but.....come on--the total number of obvious horrible calls vs. Hamilton wreaked of some kind of conspiracy, seriously! There's just no other way to put it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are 3 obvious calls, that I remember:

1) 2nd Qtr. -- one of Hamilton guys was going after a long rebound, as he was tipping at the ball trying to gain control. He was called for walking! Yet, he NEVER even had posession of the ball--not by a country mile.

2) OT-- the out-of-bounds call vs. Watkins....Please--the dude wasn't even close to the side line! How can any referee get away with that kind of LIE?

3) OT -- As Watkins jumped & tipped the ball several times, trying to gain posession, after another long rebound, he was called for walking! Please--there is no way on God's green earth that any OBJECTIVE person watching that play could call walking. Heck, he was going after a loose ball--he never had posession, not even close!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, Shelbyville & Hamilton played their hearts out. It's an absolute DISGRACE the way the refs did everything in their power to take the game away from Hamilton. Any objective observer would be hard-pressed to have come away with any other conclusion.

Hamilton needs to file a formal complaint with TSSAA, ASAP.

TSSAA needs to review this game tape. Those refs really need to be held accountable for their actions.

Edited by TraderB

Guest dare_2_dream

Cutters,

I agree, totally!

Man, there were so many horrible calls vs. Hamilton that I don't even know where to start! In fact, several of the calls were so blatently wrong that it looked as if the refs (especially the guy who called the out-of-bounds on Watkins, there at the end) wanted to see Shelbyville win. It seemed like they had put money on Shelbyville or something. Unbelievable!! A complete and utter disgrace.

Look, I know that every game is gonna have it's share of missed/bad calls, but.....come on--the total number of obvious horrible calls vs. Hamilton wreaked of some kind of conspiracy, seriously! There's just no other way to put it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are just 3 obvious calls:

1) 2nd Qtr. -- one of Hamilton guys was going after a long rebound, as he was tipping at the ball trying to gain control. He was called for walking! Yet, he NEVER even had posession of the ball--not by a country mile.

2) OT-- the out-of-bounds call vs. Watkins....Please--the dude wasn't even close to the side line! How can any referee get away with that kind of LIE?

3) OT -- As Watkins jumped & tipped the ball several times, trying to gain posession, after another long rebound, he was called for walking! Please--there is no way on God's green earth that any OBJECTIVE person watching that play could call walking. Heck, he was going after a loose ball--he never had posession, not even close!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, Shelbyville & Hamilton played their hearts out. It's an absolute DISGRACE the way the refs did everything in their power to take the game away from Hamilton. Any objective observer would be hard-pressed to have come away with any other conclusion.

Hamilton needs to file a formal complaint with TSSAA, ASAP.

TSSAA needs to review this game tape. Those refs really need to be held accountable for their actions.

great post. congrats on hamilton for fighting through all obstacles.

wow best game ive EVER seen by far...i had left at halftime (some friends of mine wanted to go bowling) but thank God i came back about 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. awesome game. shelbyville represented middle TN well, its a shame a team had to lose. the refs did keep shelbyville in the game but thats fine (after the refs kept them in i had to go for hamilton because i knew they deserved it) because they didnt win from it. they fought hard, and nothing to be ashamed about.

GREAT season both teams...

39-0 :angry: