District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it should be a good tourney with creekwood winning it and harpeth in second but who knows anyone could win watch out for mcentral

One thing Creek Wood has not won the District Tournament, the other thing Creek Wood may have the number 1 seed in the District, but not the Region. The Region number 1 spot is still up for grabs. Chris and Cory Hale share the lead for Homeruns in the District with 7. Baseballfan1, im pretty sure they could end up with two 11aa teams in the State Final(because one of our teams will have to go through the powerhouse Lexington/Jonathon Keck, but I highly doubt it, Sounds good though especially if it were Creek Wood and Harpeth (teams with the most talent in the District IMO). 15 NWTF 08 I would say evenly matched due to their District record. Good luck to Harpeth and Creek Wood in the Tournament this weekend.

if you are sayin that i think we have the #1 spot in the district, im not. i mean i know we still have to come and play the district tourney like we are 0-0 in the district. if we dont come to play we could not even make it to the district tourney, b/c there are no teams in the district that are a for sure win. you have to come and play your game every day or you could get beat. yea good luck to yall this weekend. maybe we will see yall in the finals on saturday night.

if you are sayin that i think we have the #1 spot in the district, im not. i mean i know we still have to come and play the district tourney like we are 0-0 in the district. if we dont come to play we could not even make it to the district tourney, b/c there are no teams in the district that are a for sure win. you have to come and play your game every day or you could get beat. yea good luck to yall this weekend. maybe we will see yall in the finals on saturday night.

No, that part of the post was loveofthegame, Because if im not mistaken it says with creekwood winning it. But oh well. Does Creek Wood play Goodpasture? If so be careful to Seth Hawkins, very good ball player, and Coleman Stroud can hit the straight ball pretty well.

Edited by straightbill307

One thing Creek Wood has not won the District Tournament, the other thing Creek Wood may have the number 1 seed in the District, but not the Region. The Region number 1 spot is still up for grabs. Chris and Cory Hale share the lead for Homeruns in the District with 7. Baseballfan1, im pretty sure they could end up with two 11aa teams in the State Final(because one of our teams will have to go through the powerhouse Lexington/Jonathon Keck, but I highly doubt it, Sounds good though especially if it were Creek Wood and Harpeth (teams with the most talent in the District IMO). 15 NWTF 08 I would say evenly matched due to their District record. Good luck to Harpeth and Creek Wood in the Tournament this weekend.

Is Chris and Cory Hale twins?