District 11AA

okiedoke

and some runners advanced bc u were getting mad bc your pickoff is horrible and to prove a point u threw it over and it was a terrible throw as usual. and if theres one person on here who knows about creek wood and sycamore it is i, HLfan. my names brad causey. ill even give u my phone number if u want it since u r so tough and u can swing.....try to swing a 34/31. hahahaha.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys this creekwood-sycamore hatred thing is getting old. How about you guys just shut up and play. Cause talking on here will get you no where. I don't care what happened in the past just drop it and move on. You sound like a bunch of girls on here. The season is coming to a close and some of us real fans would like to talk baseball and not about the insercuity of some of you.

BTW, I could of taken any of you when I was in school, so end of story. :ph34r:

Ok guys this creekwood-sycamore hatred thing is getting old. How about you guys just shut up and play. Cause talking on here will get you no where. I don't care what happened in the past just drop it and move on. You sound like a bunch of girls on here. The season is coming to a close and some of us real fans would like to talk baseball and not about the insercuity of some of you.

BTW, I could of taken any of you when I was in school, so end of story. :ph34r:

DANG!!! this dude is tuff...

and some runners advanced bc u were getting mad bc your pickoff is horrible and to prove a point u threw it over and it was a terrible throw as usual. and if theres one person on here who knows about creek wood and sycamore it is i, HLfan. my names brad causey. ill even give u my phone number if u want it since u r so tough and u can swing.....try to swing a 34/31. hahahaha.

My name is Matt Jones. I used to teach and coach at Sycamore. Now I teach and coach at Creek Wood. I don't much appreciate other so called adults talking trash to my players/students. SO, IF YOU WANT MY NUMBER I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU TOUGH GUY. And quit being a BAD representation of a classy program (SHS).

Edited by Jsmack

it doesnt look like you know what youre talkin about. do you even know MCCANLESS?

this is HLfan, im just on someone elses name right now. this all started as a joke until everyone was telling me i never say anything nice about creek wood and what not. creek wood has there moments but so does every high school kid and team. i dont really care. im going to see u guys maybe 1 or 2 more times for the rest of my life so im not gonna make a big deal out of it. i know u red hawks r having a good year and have a bunch of good players and thats y u r going to regions and winning the district. everyone just calm down. especially u jsmack before i have to come lay the smackdown on u(just a joke so please dont try to fight me for that).

but back to baseball, sycamore should surely win at least 2 out of their last 3 district games. what r the standings as of right now?

Edited by DYNASTY4

this is HLfan, im just on someone elses name right now. this all started as a joke until everyone was telling me i never say anything nice about creek wood and what not. creek wood has there moments but so does every high school kid and team. i dont really care. im going to see u guys maybe 1 or 2 more times for the rest of my life so im not gonna make a big deal out of it. i know u red hawks r having a good year and have a bunch of good players and thats y u r going to regions and winning the district. everyone just calm down. especially u jsmack before i have to come lay the smackdown on u(just a joke so please dont try to fight me for that).

but back to baseball, sycamore should surely win at least 2 out of their last 3 district games. what r the standings as of right now?

ohhh, now its a joke since jsmack stands up to you.

As of 4/19 @ 8:40 am

Creek Wood 11-1

Mont Central 8-4

Harpeth 7-4

Sycamore 7-4

Fairview 6-5

Waverly 4-8

Cheatham 2-9

Stewart 1-11

Any help is appreciated if these are wrong. :thumb:

:unsure: Edited by ondeck23