District 11AA

okiedoke

how are they a different team when they still have the same players that they always had they just get alot of breaks but they are a good team but like i said i would not get to cocky come tournament time because you might not get as lucky the next time around.

ok buddy look at these breaks they got today at their tournament. northwest cw: 13 to 2 i think. i know cw runruled them. bowers went deep. second game hickman county cw: 15 to 5 cw. bowers went deep again. lucky break. :ph34r:

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck to everyone this weekend in the tourney. keep us all posted. if its played tomorrow night, ill let u all know how bad cheatham got beat because theyre cheatham so needless to say theyre horrible.

Harpeth 1

Dickson Co. 0

WP: Erland

How did Creek Wood do?

You need to read Sycamore Baseball 1's post, " Don't get to cocky, the next time around you might not be as lucky".

straightbill, do u have any pitching stats on erland for the year? and im about tired of u creek wood guys fishing for compliments. congratulations on 1 good year. good work. arent mclassless, bowers, and thiel seniors?

sorry i was namin off the juniors. cw loses thiel, bowers and MCCANLESS. hlfan do you ever have anything nice to say about cw?

yes we are different team this year than last. name a team who doesnt get lucky every once in a while? how did we get lucky against yall this year hlfan? if you want to say that, you can say yall got lucky when we played yall at sycamore and I made mistakes to let yall score 4 runs. so i mean everybody gets lucky every now and then thats just part of the game.

we all know hes good. is he going to play anywhere?

good work.

that looks like 2 good things right now......on the same page :ph34r: wow can u believe that? amazing. once again, i never said yall are lucky. that was someone else. and the funny thing mcclassless is that those 4 unearned runs u gave up were because u were having a hissy fit further prooving my point that if u ignored the crowd u could be alot better.

once again talkin bout somethin you dont know what you are talkin about. b/c 2 of them came from when i got reece to ground out to me, but i made a throwing error to first. i didnt throw it hard enough over there. so seems to me if i was havin a "hissy fit" i would have over thrown the ball tryin to throw it over there to hard. hlfan you know who i am and seem to know me so GREAT. who are you?

Edited by baseballfan1