District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said he did those things? Those are rumours started by sore losers, dont believe everything you hear. Go to the games and see for yourself. I have seen a very good ball player with alot of respect for the game in all aspects. Perfect? Who is?

Go Red Hawks!

mccanless is a great person on and off the the field he just gets pumped every once in a while

i have seen mcclassless first hand 5 times in 2 years. getting pumped? u dont turn around in an at bat and threaten and curse a fan in the same sentence. thats stepping over the line. i have seen and heard that myself. spitting towards opposing teams? theres no need for that at all. being a smart butt from centerfield? i dont see how being pumped causes u to do that. and i also liked that 34/31 he swung.....tried to swing but couldnt get around on anything hahaha. tidwell plays the game the way it should be played. too bad mcclassless doesnt learn from his teammates. he needs to break up with clapper and grow up. he'd be such a better player.

ive even heard his own TEAMMATES, or at least some of them dont like him so yeah good point he must be a good guy off the field too if his teammates/school chums dont even like him, good point. well stated.

Edited by HLfan68