District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think the outcomes will be this week in distrcit games? i think it will come down like this:

Harpeth sweeps Waverly

MC sweeps Cheatham Co.

CW sweeps Stewart Co.

Sycamore splits with Fairview

i would guess the same thing harpeth is just flat out better than waverly mc needs to just play hard through the whole thing and they will have the games easy cw will have tto hit the ball against the freshman and fairview will not be able to put up with sycamore

creek wood beats stewart 6-0 lefty freshman keeps stewart alive through 4 not giving up a run then cw picked up the bat then the score says the rest also cw pitcher mat garton SHUTDOWN stewart he threw like a 1 or 2 hitter in 99 pitches hats off to the big fella

Edited by hot stick

sycamore beat fairview 8-0. knight shut them down with 10k's and a couple of hits. errors KILLED fairview. i think 5 runs were unearned. o well. theyre playing again tomorrow at fairview.

o and heres a fun fact. on sycamore 7 game win streak they have outscored opponents 57-7.....and i know the competition hasnt been THAT strong but i dont care who u play thats still mighty impressive.

Edited by HLfan68

sycamore beat fairview 8-0. knight shut them down with 10k's and a couple of hits. errors KILLED fairview. i think 5 runs were unearned. o well. theyre playing again tomorrow at fairview.

o and heres a fun fact. on sycamore 7 game win streak they have outscored opponents 57-7.....and i know the competition hasnt been THAT strong but i dont care who u play thats still mighty impressive.

oh by the way knight had 13 K's

Fairview may be th eworst fielding team i have seen play this season. it has killed them in most of their losses this season. for example, how about the play where sycamore scored four runs on a single. first the outfielder bobbled, threw home and the catcher over threw second, all happening in a 0-0 game with 2 outs and the bases loaded.

if they can't field any better then a t-ball team, they will not win another game this year.