District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. theyre all exceptional scholar athletes and have the GPA and ACT score they would need to play where they have the oppurtunity to. who all is looking at erland?

Quite a few, but I only know of a couple. I know Miss. St. wanted to take a look at him, Trevveca, Vol St., Barry College, Belmont. I think there is more but im not sure, he is having a heck of a year so far 6-0 with a 0.88 ERA and 2 2hitters. I really hope he ends up finding somewhere to go because he deserves it.

hotstick yea i know you play with me or you say you do, but i cant tell who you are threw your s/n. come up to me tomorrow at school and tell me..... hlfan where do you think bullard is going? knight is definately good enough to go somewhere and crawford is too. is crawford gettin contacted by anyone? straightbill, has erland went on any visits anywhere? is he going to go to college to play baseball or basketball? b/c i know i made it to the harpeth/cw basketball game at cw and hes a pretty good basketball player. jw which one he was goin to try and play at the next level.

Why is the Tournament next year going to be at Stewart Co.?!? Im suprised they are in our district it is a 2hr drive for them/us everytime we play. Not to mention that it is not one of the nicer fields in the district.

THEY R IN YOUR DISTRICT BECAUSE THE T$$AA PUT THEM THERE.THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING GEOGRAPHICALLY(SP)THAT MAKES SINCE.NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE THE MONEY THAT DICKSON CO. HAS