DEFENSE! 3A

WVUmoney09

fulton is loaded with defense of players look for the falcons to have a state run.......Go Falcons Brandon Winters, Antonio Hamilton, Terrence cobb, and jamichael mathis, of coarse on offense you got the rogan boy, stinson the qb would be a soph, and now he has got a lot comfortable in the pocket, he got the potential to lead them to a state along with freeney, ken tyson and maurice stinson on defense and offense

I agree FALCON05 ... Fulton returns 8 of 11 starters on Defense in cluding 6 out of front 7 ... loose 2 safeties but return plenty of depth there ..... OL is the only question mark I see for Fulton ..if they get some OL play they will be tough .. Falcon05 ..which young OL do they have coming up that could step in ????????

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

you suckamore chumps dont be hating on dekalb cuz you stunk 2 last year i mean 3 of your 4 wins came against teams that either won 1 game or 0 games total

Those War Eagles might be good enough to go to Nashville in week four and hand an "L" to your Firebirds <_<

If obion county has a defence this year it will be hard to beat them. On the other hand look at the region they are in. You have to play well to win in region 7aaa. Dyersburg is loaded again next year and so is Covington. it will be a interesting season

OC has 6 returning defensive players, and will be VERY tough......I

It's always gonna be interesting in Region 7-3A!!!!!!!

GO REBELS

Guest catfish-hunter

lipscomb defenitley, return 7

Mustangs Return:

Hudson

Tempenny

D. Binkley

Lehning

Wood

Aren't those the only five starters Lipscomb returns to the defensive side of the football this upcoming season????? I know that Elrod played linebacker the year before last and played linebacker in the state title game but I don't recall him being a starter defensively at any other point of the 2005 season. Do you think McCadams will choose to play Elrod both ways this upcoming season????? I know that with both Holt and Davis returning as proven players at the halfback position it won't be up to Elrod as much this upcoming season to carry the entire offensive load this year. The ONLY QUESTION that this year's Lipscomb team faces will be who'll replace Clay Smith at quarterback. I hear that right now there are five players in contention to claim that job.

Mustangs Return:

Hudson

Tempenny

D. Binkley

Lehning

Wood

Aren't those the only five starters Lipscomb returns to the defensive side of the football this upcoming season????? I know that Elrod played linebacker the year before last and played linebacker in the state title game but I don't recall him being a starter defensively at any other point of the 2005 season. Do you think McCadams will choose to play Elrod both ways this upcoming season????? I know that with both Holt and Davis returning as proven players at the halfback position it won't be up to Elrod as much this upcoming season to carry the entire offensive load this year. The ONLY QUESTION that this year's Lipscomb team faces will be who'll replace Clay Smith at quarterback. I hear that right now there are five players in contention to claim that job.

its actually six,.......if you count charles stevens. he started 6 or 7 games on defensive line