Obion County's Abby Reedy

rebel_deof55

Congrats to Abby, such a great young lady, and a great addition to the Lambuth team. Abby will do well in anything she does, as she is indeed a person of great character, and also a solid basketball player. Good luck to you Abby, and thanks your time at OC, and what you brought to the girl's program.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to an inside source with the family, Obion County Lady Rebel standout Abby Reedy verbally committed to further her basketball career at Lambuth University in Jackson, TN today. Abby we know you will do well and good luck to you with all you do! :unsure:

If this info is true and it comes about, then I want to also congratulate Abby on her future. I only know her from primarily what I have seen of her and what I have heard. I have know her mother, Maria, since meeting her when she was a student at the old Hornbeak school. It seems Maria has passed her qood qualities on to Abby and as a result, Abby seems to be a mature, hard-working, and fine young lady. She has shown great leadership on and off the ballcourt. Lambuth will benefit from having her as a part of their program. Best wishes in your future, Abby from a fan that has enjoyed watching you play.