Ridgeway vs. MUS

StewieGriffin

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a good one, any predictions

Its going to be a close game! Ridgeway is definately under the radar this year and has alot of potential to do some major damage this season. it will be interesting how this one turns out! but take my word that people better watch out for ridgeway not to many people have them in their minds.

Its going to be a close game! Ridgeway is definately under the radar this year and has alot of potential to do some major damage this season. it will be interesting how this one turns out! but take my word that people better watch out for ridgeway not to many people have them in their minds.

hey gkplaya13, how far did ridgeway get in the playoffs last year, and how do you rate jasper among other juniors and players in the state?

hey gkplaya13, how far did ridgeway get in the playoffs last year, and how do you rate jasper among other juniors and players in the state?

Actually ridgeway lost to germantown in PKs last year before going to district championship... if they would have won that game they would have been in state hands down in germantowns position. ridgeway had a good team last year but personally i think ridgeway is stronger this year. they didnt lose anything they jsut gained. as for Josh Jasper he is no dobt one of, if not the best junior in the state. he was all state last year and hopefully will be again this year.

MUS will roll. This game will not be close.

I dont know why you think that MUS has no major advantage on Ridgeway. i guess we will see. It will be a good game just like always

"major damage"???

Last year, they did NO damage. They were significantly better last season.

They will still be good, but don't get too excited.

Hey i dont know what team you play for or who you get your information from but ridgeway lost 2 games last year 1 being in PKs to go to the district championship game. if ridgeway played your team they definately gave you a good game and either beat you or tied you. i wouldnt say "major damage" but they were definately a good team last year and they will be agian this year!

Hey i dont know what team you play for or who you get your information from but ridgeway lost 2 games last year 1 being in PKs to go to the district championship game. if ridgeway played your team they definately gave you a good game and either beat you or tied you. i wouldnt say "major damage" but they were definately a good team last year and they will be agian this year!

Only two losses, pretty strong. How many wins did they have?

Actually ridgeway lost to germantown in PKs last year before going to district championship... if they would have won that game they would have been in state hands down in germantowns position. ridgeway had a good team last year but personally i think ridgeway is stronger this year. they didnt lose anything they jsut gained. as for Josh Jasper he is no dobt one of, if not the best junior in the state. he was all state last year and hopefully will be again this year.

I dont know why you think that MUS has no major advantage on Ridgeway. i guess we will see. It will be a good game just like always

what was the munford score?