Thad Young or Brandan Wright

War Eagles

First of all, to the guy who said that Thad wouldn't be a first round pick because of what he saw in the State Tourney is in la-la land. The NBA scouts dont care about that. His potential and skills are amazing. He would have been drafted in the first round, and prob decently high. Alright, since everyone else has an anti-Mitchell bias I am going to go with Thad. For this reason. Thad is a more complete player. He can play any position on the floor PG thru C. And, that doesn't mean he can just "play" every position. He can be "successful" at every position. I think the biggest difference in their performances in big games is coaching. When Thad gets better coaching he will be put in better position to be successful on the floor. Better offenses that utilize his strenghts. Take advantage of the mismatch presented by the defense. Pull posts out and take them off the dribble. Take guards to the block and score down low. These are things that made a difference and I don't think he got any of this from the Mitchell coach. You could tell watching BA play that Wright had been coached very well and knew exactly what was expected to be successful. He stayed in his element and his teammates looked for him every trip down the floor. The same cannot be said for Thad, he had other talented players on his team that wanted to take the spotlight away from Thad at times. Shameful. Both are great players. Barring injury both will play in the NBA. And, both have the opportunity to be very successful.

Mitchell won over 30games this year and lost only 7.They beat the two time defending champion,bolivar.They finished 2nd in the beach ball classic in so.caroilina.They made it to the championship game this year and u blame it on the coachn.Im sure mitchell played like the way they played all year.The coach was good enough to get them to the championship.Liberty out played them and when mitchell was struggling,your superstar has to step up and take over the game.I think if u put brandon wright on mitchell in that situation,he would have scored more than 1 pt the whole second half and brentwood would not have been a better team if thad was on it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic