Farragut at Maryville

rebelguy21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut 9-0 if Rob pitches... 9-1 if he doesn't.

I don't know if you will win by such a large margin or not. The one thing that Farragut has going for them is that there is a VISITOR'S BULLPEN. If your pitcher gives up 8 runs, you will be able to warm up a relief guy. You will also not have to worry about a long fly ball going out because the fence is a good distance from home plate.

Some things that might concern you Mr baseballislife are the following.

A. The color of the dougout is green.

B. The color of the dirt is brown.

C. We don't have Valet Parking.

I just hope that if Maryville does win, You wont come up with a reason to call them Bush-League. That might hurt my feelings and then again it might not.

Rebel9

Edited by Rebel9

I bet he will throw Monday because Farragut has a game at the University of Tennessee on Friday and I highly doubt he would not pitch in that game.. and if he pitches Wed. then he wont.

Unless Tommy has changed his philosophy, he will set his pitching up to win District games first. He won't sacrifice his arms in the Sportsbelle over a District game.

I don't know if you will win by such a large margin or not. The one thing that Farragut has going for them is that there is a VISITOR'S BULLPEN. If your pitcher gives up 8 runs, you will be able to warm up a relief guy. You will also not have to worry about a long fly ball going out because the fence is a good distance from home plate.

I just hope that if Maryville does win, You wont come up with a reason to call them Bush-League. That might hurt my feelings and then again it might not.

Rebel9

So i guess i have a stalker now? That being said, does anybody know how to block individual posters?

Rebel9

But anyway, i'm assuming you play for Maryville. What position do you play? Where do you bat in the order, lets just get some specifics so I can make fun of you after you K 3 times.