IMAC

longfellow

"denote me" what are you talking about, i dont think you know what that word means. if you do know what it means, then you are using it out of context. little tip, if you arent sure about a word, look up its meaning before you make a fool of yourself.

Supersuck, get over yourself. Who are you? Mr. Webster? Get real.

Edited by bigtimeglove

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"denote me" what are you talking about, i dont think you know what that word means. if you do know what it means, then you are using it out of context. little tip, if you arent sure about a word, look up its meaning before you make a fool of yourself.

Well h-e-l-l-o fuzzy. Denote the heck out of me but is this English 101 or a dadgum, confounded sports board? I know plime blank it is a sports board so until you figure out what plime blank means lets talk some baseball.

The Canes are undefeated and up top in the IMAC at least for the time being. So until proven otherwise they are the team to beat.

Well h-e-l-l-o fuzzy. Denote the heck out of me but is this English 101 or a dadgum, confounded sports board? I know plime blank it is a sports board so until you figure out what plime blank means lets talk some baseball.

The Canes are undefeated and up top in the IMAC at least for the time being. So until proven otherwise they are the team to beat.

i think it means you are an idiot, or maybe that bigtimeglove (great name by the way, i guess if you consider 6 losses in a row "big-time") will not use denote again until after he looks it up. i win.

i think it means you are an idiot, or maybe that bigtimeglove (great name by the way, i guess if you consider 6 losses in a row "big-time") will not use denote again until after he looks it up. i win.

haha, okay you win....if that helps your self-confidence any. As I said before, get over yourself. Now, let's talk baseball(yes, supersuck, that's what the board is about.) Who do you all think will win the cross-town rivalry next week? (That means east vs. west, supersuck.) Should be a great match-up. Marshall and Collins from East are both effective hurlers(pitchers, supersuck) and Bridgewater and Wild can both bring it. Bridge is my mid-season POTY. I think if he's on, it will be tough for East to grind out some runs. But East has faired well against some of the elite pitchers in the area thus far. Good game. Hope to attend, that is of course, if my Patriots aren't playing.

Not my fight but "denote" means to signify or to explicitly stand for. While glove's syntax may be a little pressed, there's actually nothing wrong with the way he used the word. Certainly his diction could be better by choosing a more precise word. If you follow these boards, something much worse than poor grammar takes takes place and that is faulty logic. Just because glove's team went through a dry spell doesn't mean that his handle is inaccurate. His fielding percentage during that time may well be 100%. The only way to ridicule his use of "bigtime" is to show that he doesn't deserve the handle because of a propensity to make errors. That's even if he is a player!

Not my fight but "denote" means to signify or to explicitly stand for. While glove's syntax may be a little pressed, there's actually nothing wrong with the way he used the word. Certainly his diction could be better by choosing a more precise word. If you follow these boards, something much worse than poor grammar takes takes place and that is faulty logic. Just because glove's team went through a dry spell doesn't mean that his handle is inaccurate. His fielding percentage during that time may well be 100%. The only way to ridicule his use of "bigtime" is to show that he doesn't deserve the handle because of a propensity to make errors. That's even if he is a player!

East will not finish undefeated in conference. I promise. I don't see how they can take two from both Jeff and West.

hey insider, i think you have something on your nose. i wonder how long it took you to type out those first few sentences. are you and bigtimeloser done making out yet?

I agree i think East has a talented well coached team but i think jeff will at least take one and might even take two if they come in focused and ready to play.

East can flat-out smash the ball, but I don't know if they can go into JC and take both. Should be a GREAT day for the IMAC on Tuesday when East and Jeff battle.