Who will be playing for 4A title this eason

timbdp

What on earth are you talking about my "dreaming and incoherent" young friend. Have you forgotten that HC beats JCM about once every century? The road to the finals goes first through JCM and then Melrose. HC cannot beat either of them. Please be more realistic my "unprophetic" friend.

The road to the finals goes through JCM, are you kidding me? When was the last time that JCM made the finals. The road leads through Melrose and JCM wants no part of that bunch, however HC is up for that kind of challenge. We battled Melrose at the mound while JCM laid on their backs, correction, Melrose put JCM on their butts and trampled them. Has JCM found their heart beat yet or is it still in a dormant state. When was the last time that JCM beat Melrose, have they beaten them this century? As I said earlier Maryville and Melrose are the teams to beat but look out for Henry county.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The road to the finals goes through JCM, are you kidding me? When was the last time that JCM made the finals. The road leads through Melrose and JCM wants no part of that bunch, however HC is up for that kind of challenge. We battled Melrose at the mound while JCM laid on their backs, correction, Melrose put JCM on their butts and trampled them. Has JCM found their heart beat yet or is it still in a dormant state. When was the last time that JCM beat Melrose, have they beaten them this century? As I said earlier Maryville and Melrose are the teams to beat but look out for Henry county.

Who does Melrose have to beat virtually every year to get to the finals? It's not HC! They must beat JCM in the playoffs every year to advance. Therefore my shallow and ill informed "Anti-Prophet" the road to the finals ALWAYS goes through JCM as far as Melrose is concerned. Just ask them. They know who they have to beat EVERY year. When is the last time HC beat JCM? Was it in this century? Do you know anything about West Tennessee high school football? Are you a soccer mom? Please become better informed prior to your next response to the mighty YANKER!

Who does Melrose have to beat virtually every year to get to the finals? It's not HC! They must beat JCM in the playoffs every year to advance. Therefore my shallow and ill informed "Anti-Prophet" the road to the finals ALWAYS goes through JCM as far as Melrose is concerned. Just ask them. They know who they have to beat EVERY year. When is the last time HC beat JCM? Was it in this century? Do you know anything about West Tennessee high school football? Are you a soccer mom? Please become better informed prior to your next response to the mighty YANKER!

Based on last year, HC is a different team than that of old. Obviously, HC played Melrose better than JCM played them. Yes, I know, JCM beat HC, but it is a new era, Yanker. We'll just have to wait and see.

Based on last year, HC is a different team than that of old. Obviously, HC played Melrose better than JCM played them. Yes, I know, JCM beat HC, but it is a new era, Yanker. We'll just have to wait and see.

It's good to hear from you again and I'm glad that you are not aligning yourself with the "Anti-Prophet" who knows little about nothing. You obviously take him too seriously however. It may be a new era as you say but the same result---JCM over HC.

Yanker, no one on the Melrose post would ever respond. Rumor has it that several Melrose players are going to East. It seems they prefer the coaching situation there. I am not a soccer mom, but admit that I know little about Memphis football except what I hear and see. Have you heard anything about this?

That's what I like about you my "Memphisly Ignorant" friend. You pretend to know nothing about Memphis football. The "Anti--Prophet" acts like he knows it all and proceeds to attempt to lecture the YANKER. That's laughable. Your stock has risen in my book my "Soccer momless Memphisly ignorant Rumorful" friend.

Despite my disagreements with the hapless "Anti--prophet", it's great to be talking football. Let's make this non-stop through the season. Look for Maryville to be back in the finals and this will be the Year of the Cougar. JCM has the best linebacker in Tennessee and they will have more speed than Melrose this year.

Despite my disagreements with the hapless "Anti--prophet", it's great to be talking football. Let's make this non-stop through the season. Look for Maryville to be back in the finals and this will be the Year of the Cougar. JCM has the best linebacker in Tennessee and they will have more speed than Melrose this year.

You must have gotten off your medication, since the coaching change at JCM, JCM does not have the coaching that Melrose or Henry county has the luxury of having. JCM will continue to win because of athleticism against the weaker teams but lose to the stronger teams like Melrose, Henry county, Brighton ha ha (how did that happen).

Maryville is the top dog until they get knocked off, Look for Henry county to show up in the finals.

I was checking last years scores on the schedule page on henry County and saw that they lost 5 games. Do they have alot returning? Why else would you predict them to the finals?

I have to agree with the Maryville choice though. They are the one until they are knocked off.

You must have gotten off your medication, since the coaching change at JCM, JCM does not have the coaching that Melrose or Henry county has the luxury of having. JCM will continue to win because of athleticism against the weaker teams but lose to the stronger teams like Melrose, Henry county, Brighton ha ha (how did that happen).

Im not trying to be derogetory towards Melroses Coaches but how hard is it to out coach them. Their best offensive play was hand it to cooper. Not really to many plays desinged to key on weaknesses.

Surely some of the other coaches in that region can pull out a good game plan agints Melrose.

Edited by rebelman16