Who will be playing for 1A title this season

timbdp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you have to say from the east Trousdale Co., until someone knocks them off, they are the top contender. South Pittsburg, Friendship Christian, and Hampton are probably the biggest threats to unseat the defending champs, in no particular order. From the west you have Union City, the team to beat until a single A team from the west beats them. The top contenders would be Fayette Academy, JCS, Lake Co., Mckenzie and Joe Byrns. I am not sure which side of the bracket that Mt. Pleasant falls but they will be a team to contend with. Out of these groups the contenders and pretenders will separate themselves in the fall.

From the East I'll say the top 4 are Trousdale Co., South Pittsburg, Friendship Christian, and Hampton. (not in order)

Fromt the West its JCS, Lake County, Union City, Jo Byrns, and Mt. Pleasant. (not in that order)

Just a little side note... From what I've heard from some of our boys, there's a 3-way scrimmage at Eagleville with Eagleville, South Pitt., and Mount Pleasant... Should be interesting.

From the East I'll say the top 4 are Trousdale Co., South Pittsburg, Friendship Christian, and Hampton. (not in order)

Fromt the West its JCS, Lake County, Union City, Jo Byrns, and Mt. Pleasant. (not in that order)

Just a little side note... From what I've heard from some of our boys, there's a 3-way scrimmage at Eagleville with Eagleville, South Pitt., and Mount Pleasant... Should be interesting.

That is true it is May 26 (last Friday of May).

I am going with Trousdale. As Ric Flair always said" To be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoooo!) :thumb: I guessing Union City will be strong, I think they said at the BCB last year that they around 95 players? Pretty good for a 1A school. Mount Pleasant should be tough as well.

I am going with Trousdale. As Ric Flair always said" To be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoooo!) :thumb: I guessing Union City will be strong, I think they said at the BCB last year that they around 95 players? Pretty good for a 1A school. Mount Pleasant should be tough as well.

It is my understanding from my contacts they had 20-30 this spring and were handled quite easily by I think it was Camden. Granted they may have a bunch of kids who play basketball. Supposedly they have gone to the shotgun too.

Fayette Academy will play Mt. Pleasant for the right to play Trousdale or Friendship Christian in the BCB.