Haywood Co. vs Madison

lilspud

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think haywood co may be one to watch out for. they are racking up high scores. Madison should be worried

Haywood is young, I think, so I dont know..I saw them a little bit in the Jamboree and they looked strong, but they were playing a bad team. I dont know if it will be close...I predict they will both go to sub-state, I do think that Haywood is better than Sheffield right now.

Haywood has a lot of skill probably the best skilled team I have seen in a while. Their weakness is that they don't like or play physical soccer. Look for them to go far in state.

Listen pal, NO team can go far or even get to state if they dont like physical soccer, it doesnt matter how skillful they are (which I dont believe they are) They are gonna have to go through Madison and Sheffield for sure to get there, and then if they do that they will have to go through USJ and Dyersburg...all of which LOVE physical play...good luck to 'em ;)

bobcat is from McNairy...I predict Madison-5 Westview-0

noooo no my friend, madison will be missing startin senior sweeper wilkes poteete against martin so it will be a fair match and madison is missing senior midfielder taylor mount due to a cartlidge tear so it should be pretty fair, i say madison 2-0

noooo no my friend, madison will be missing startin senior sweeper wilkes poteete against martin so it will be a fair match and madison is missing senior midfielder taylor mount due to a cartlidge tear so it should be pretty fair, i say madison 2-0

how long are they both out?

what about desayo? is he back?