Karns @ Halls

ZCAR

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halls i believe is just now starting to click after the early season let down against powell. i think that was the best thing that could of happened to us early in the year to get our heads on strait and get us ready for a state tournament run. karns must have a pretty good team this year but i dont understand all the hype they get in the paper, but who knows will see how good they are tomorrow if they can beat the big kat then they will def. have my respect cause there aint many teams that can beat him when he is on.

So who is pitching for Karns tonight?

If West should have beat them last night I like The Red Devils chances at home in this one. Halls have been knocking the cover off the ball lately. Lockwood has been near perfect pitching. Lucas has four Homeruns already. :rolleyes:

You guys will have to pick up the pace a little 86 runs in 6 games and a team batting average of .435 what are you slackers????? :rolleyes::lol:;)

Add 13 more tonight we nearly made the century mark after 7 games. 99 runs scored and counting. This team is crushing the ball. :D