REGION 1-3A

PLACALL

first off Scott didnt play oneida (not since 1984 i believe). 2nd I was at the Gibbs game and Wesley smith didnt play but 1 Quator against Gibbs.

I'm sorry it was Oliver Springs, but not any better. I am sorry that your coaches don't get more kids out to play. Seymour has kids everywhere too. Carter has the biggest school zone in Knox County. Gibbs has kids going to a middle school 7 miles away. Claiborne Co. kids have it just as bad as Scott Co. Some AE kids walk home through gun riddled neighborhoods. Don't give your kids a crutch because thay don't want to find rides like many others are having to do at many others schools as well as Scott Co. I onced coached at a place where the kid lived 12 miles away, and it was some hard back roads. His parents were at home having pizza and watching TV, and refused to come get him. I took him home. The kid was embarrased, but wanted to play. The kids have to have a reason to want to play. That kid would have given his right arm for me. Coaches have to make the sacrifice themselves. Although it is against policy to take kids home in their own cars coaches do it every night.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry it was Oliver Springs, but not any better. I am sorry that your coaches don't get more kids out to play. Seymour has kids everywhere too. Carter has the biggest school zone in Knox County. Gibbs has kids going to a middle school 7 miles away. Claiborne Co. kids have it just as bad as Scott Co. Some AE kids walk home through gun riddled neighborhoods. Don't give your kids a crutch because thay don't want to find rides like many others are having to do at many others schools as well as Scott Co. I onced coached at a place where the kid lived 12 miles away, and it was some hard back roads. His parents were at home having pizza and watching TV, and refused to come get him. I took him home. The kid was embarrased, but wanted to play. The kids have to have a reason to want to play. That kid would have given his right arm for me. Coaches have to make the sacrifice themselves. Although it is against policy to take kids home in their own cars coaches do it every night.

Yes but like he said earlier they play in region 1 not region 2 it is very nessceasary to play against them teams.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gibbs moved the ball at ease against Webb last Friday. They also kept Webbs o from scoring. Gibbs may just fool some people this year. The Webb team would beat anyone in 1-3a

our only problem right now is finishing. we get down there but we are still having trouble finishing the drive. i think we will come to this summer and be alright. was you there volnative?