The best runingbacks in 4A.

rebelman16

I look for Tank to have a big year. I also look for Ryan Singleton to bust out. He better be ready because there are 2 young sophomores that will push him.

I agree siglton , though not the flashy back that tank is, is a reliable and consistant runner. Look for him to be a third down back. shuler and Mckoy are very good, both agile with speed, Mcoy reminds me of darren sproles for Kanas State #43, he is small fast and and can get behind a blocker and get lost within a pile and then break out to tthe sidelines.

Edited by rebelman16

• 5 weeks later...

Terrence Holt has to be considered the top returning back in the state, especially in 4A. 1692 yds., 16 TDs, 8 ypc. He should be a Mr. Football Finalist, if not Mr. Football for the backs.

I agree 100%. Holt is to Maplewood as Ricky Ladd was to White House this past season. Without Holt it would be hard for Maplewood to be a playoff team, despite the fact that they have a stellar defense, because they are searching for a quarterback. With Holt I believe Maplewood wins their region this upcoming season, especially since Aydelott is now out at Hillsboro, and they could be a threat to go to Murfreesboro in the playoffs.

I agree 100%. Holt is to Maplewood as Ricky Ladd was to White House this past season. Without Holt it would be hard for Maplewood to be a playoff team, despite the fact that they have a stellar defense, because they are searching for a quarterback. With Holt I believe Maplewood wins their region this upcoming season, especially since Aydelott is now out at Hillsboro, and they could be a threat to go to Murfreesboro in the playoffs.

Watch out for TJ Wilson and James Brooms for West they are going to be another Henderson-Martin duo.

no doubt the kids from west can run, look for josh hufffaker and jarred clemons of powell to combine for some good numbers as well. Another name to watch out for is Jamie Wilson of Central. Im pretty sure thats his name. The sophomore running back they have, hes going to be a stud.