Best fields to "WATCH" a game

highcheese

I've been to thousands of baseball games and often are disappointed at the layout for spectator viewing. It seems that the people who design these ares have never been to a ball game. For the spectator it's all about a great seat, good food and sweet music. Lets here about the best and the worst.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Seymour Eagles baseball field, Don Doyle Field (aka Dirty D) has an excellent view of the Great Smoky Mountains..great food..we are known for having great hamburgers and chiken sandwiches..a very funny commentator that will put you in a great mood for the ball game..along with the best kind of baseball music Classic Rock...you should come out and enjoy a ballgame or 2..heck come 2 as many as u want...we love a good crowd....wen ya come tell em Randall sent ya!

I like the ball bucket just inside the dugout on the third base side of Creek Wood High's beautiful field. I know that isn't from a spectator's view but I was just answering the question. Come by and watch a game at the Wood, you will have a good time. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seymour Eagles baseball field, Don Doyle Field (aka Dirty D) has an excellent view of the Great Smoky Mountains..great food..we are known for having great hamburgers and chiken sandwiches..a very funny commentator that will put you in a great mood for the ball game..along with the best kind of baseball music Classic Rock...you should come out and enjoy a ballgame or 2..heck come 2 as many as u want...we love a good crowd....wen ya come tell em Randall sent ya!

I'll second that on the chicken sandwiches :thumb:.