Adrian Bentley

triplethreat32

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrian Bentley is impressive, no doubt about it.

His 10.62 in last season's AAA sectional was the best state qualifying time in TN. But 9 runners in A-AA, AAA, and Division II beat Bentley in the 100m at state on Briarcrest's track under equal conditions.

I would hesitate to bet money on someone with that kind of showing at the most important track meet of the season. But he still has much respect from me.

It will be a great race between Bentley, Foote, and Vaughn for the A-AA crown. Tennessee's three best runners are from small schools, not from AAA or Division II this year.

Bentley the best in the Southeast? That may be overdoing it just a little. Tridon Holliday from Louisiana was running a 10.47 100m and a 21.39 200m last year. Lajuan Taylor from Georgia was running a 10.52 100m last year. But lucky for Adrian, they both graduated. I've heard of at least one runner in South Carolina already running a 10.5 this season.

Is Adrian in the Top 5 in the Southeast? I'd agree to that.

• 2 weeks later...

He is the fastest kid in the south eastern area of the u.s.a. and still nobody is talking about him.

Nobody can compete wit him in Tenn. or their 4x1 relay team ( Brainerd High School)

If u think that ur real stupid cause east ridge has a good 4x1oo relay to yes there real fast but eastridge is to look at an then tony from eastridge is out of skool when he git back it's on for real men the boy has been training he just has not told nobody he is working with a young group but he said the boy from brainerd ain't doing nothing but makeing him fast thats why he like running with him tony starr was runnin in the 11.5 now he is runnin a 10.8 an men tony is good in the 200 to when he was in the 10th grade he was runnin a23.4 now he is just lookin at how fast ever body is be for he run the 200 again so look at eastridge to befor u say a skool is just that fast then there still doing good what if they still had tony taylor they would be the best but keep ur eyes on them boys in watch in see :lol:

He is the fastest kid in the south eastern area of the u.s.a. and still nobody is talking about him.

Nobody can compete wit him in Tenn. or their 4x1 relay team ( Brainerd High School)

If u think that ur real stupid cause east ridge has a good 4x1oo relay to yes there real fast but eastridge is to look at an then tony from eastridge is out of skool when he git back it's on for real men the boy has been training he just has not told nobody he is working with a young group but he said the boy from brainerd ain't doing nothing but makeing him fast thats why he like running with him tony starr was runnin in the 11.5 now he is runnin a 10.8 an men tony is good in the 200 to when he was in the 10th grade he was runnin a23.4 now he is just lookin at how fast ever body is be for he run the 200 again so look at eastridge to befor u say a skool is just that fast then there still doing good what if they still had tony taylor they would be the best but keep ur eyes on them boys in watch in see :lol:

yea u just named 2 people..its 4 people and Adrian Bentley(10.58), Dominic Jones(10.66), James Mcdowell(10.8), and Martin Jackson not sure on his. but Brainerd would chop up east ridge in every leg of the race.

Ive competed against Adrian Bentley in AAU, but i didnt realize he was from TN. what grade is he in. does he do any field events?

11th and i think maybe the long jump

• 2 weeks later...