Top 50 TN prep prospects?

VandyMania

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys that are talking about Golden Tate being number 2 are so off...do you guys realize how old the guy was that made that list????????????16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be top 25 from the REAL sites.....

Top 25 is still VERY IMPPRESSIVE!!! I think he is # 1 in the State and probably top two or three in the Southeast and top 10 in the country :thumb:

#71 Eric Counts 6-4 295lbs, 5.0 40yd time Stratford High School

This offensive/defensive lineman is under the radar but I've talked to a couple of college coaches and they have all heard about him. Murphy Fair had him preseason all state last season and if the team wouldnt had been so terrible he might have made it. But dont take my word for it ask around and do research and tell me what you think.

I done what you asked and went and done a little research. If he does not get in shape he will take the name of Stratford's other lineman. That name is big Dooooo Dooooo. Just out there taking up space. Edited by rrrrrrr

one of the top lineman prospects will be JT Beasley from dyersburg..

he was recently ranked 6th out of 86 linemen at the SPARQ rating system at the 2006 nike football camp combine at ohio state....

he has been getting a lot of looks and calls from numerous D1 coaches since his junior year...

he was ranked his junior year as a preseason 3A linemen in murphy fairs, and was the only junior lineman on the preseason offensive team..

he had to sit out his junior year due to a knee injury...

his stats are: 6'3, 265lbs arm span of 6' 6'', 40 times are 4.95, vertical of 25.8 and a shuttle at 4.44 sec....his bench is 295lbs and squat max is 500lbs @4 reps...doc says he is still growing......

gpa 3.96 act 30....

this will be his senior year at dyersburg and the 2006 edition of the trojans should be a very talented team offensively.....

There is another senior that is getting some looks and that is linemen Cody Tettleton...don't have his full stats, but he is about the same size as Beasley and benches about 360...

on the first day of spring practice, there were several "outsiders" standing around and watching Beasley and Tettleton..... they had on some very cool looking jackets with some neat d1 logos

Edited by mg

Hey Don, I know you asked for seniors in 2006-07, but given your screen name I thought you might be interested in a Junior to be. His name is Slade Adams and is 6'4 1/2", 290, plays OT and already had a visit to Vanderbilt last year as a Sophomore. Will be one of, if not the top lineman in the state for the 07-08 year, he plays for Mt. Juliet.

Thanks!

Don