chatt. central beat ooltewah 5-3

wolfeman2425

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Vandy signee tore ya'll up last night...... :thumb:

Not so fast again my friend, the MTSU and VANDY signee both took a slow stroll back to the dugaout again last night. they both struck out and Vandy went down looking. You did beat us last night, although when we walk 12 we are not going to win ANY ballgame much less against a good Ballteam. Good luck the rest of the year.

dont know the final, but i know that ooltewah was up 3-0 early on a burke 3 run shot over the right center field trees...need someone for an update after that tho

Not sooooo fast my friend. Burke didnt put anything over the trees, Right field is 309 and his HR went 310 and thats a out on any other field. if you werent there dont speculate.

Not so fast again my friend, the MTSU and VANDY signee both took a slow stroll back to the dugaout again last night. they both struck out and Vandy went down looking. You did beat us last night, although when we walk 12 we are not going to win ANY ballgame much less against a good Ballteam. Good luck the rest of the year.

You're right....Between MTSU, Vandy, and Lee signee, they got 6 hits...Burke had HR and triple with 4 RBI. McDade and Hydas had two hits each. Where people sign means nothing....Look at all the big league strikeouts everynight. Besides, if I can go 2-for-3 with a HR, 3B, and a K, then I think I've had a pretty darn good night.

Good luck with the rest of the district!

The double play in the 6th, was legit, ball came off the plate, which is a fair ball. As far as the strikeouts, everyone is going to have some. It really doesn't matter who you have signed with, sounds like some of you are a little jealous.

well if no body really saw what happen then your as blind as the 70+ year old umpire that could not see it less than 2 foot away. the ball came off the batters foot, i know because it hurt, we did get screwed from a rally but it happens. and a little jealous, we beat a team with 2 signees and that is nationally rank, i think that there is a little jelously comin from all the other teams

You're right....Between MTSU, Vandy, and Lee signee, they got 6 hits...Burke had HR and triple with 4 RBI. McDade and Hydas had two hits each. Where people sign means nothing....Look at all the big league strikeouts everynight. Besides, if I can go 2-for-3 with a HR, 3B, and a K, then I think I've had a pretty darn good night.

Good luck with the rest of the district!

grad i think your just livin what you couldnt do through burke and mcdade. granted they are impressive athletes and great personalities. but you just know everything about them like your obsessed, and making hair dolls of them. do you know what it feels like to walk on the diamond, or do you just take pictures and talk about games on the internet. good talkin to ya

Hey wolfie: Grad has played more ball than you can ever dream about. Let's just say he has a very strong interest in what he talks about. A legit interest and that's all you need to know about it. With only 12 posts you need to just stick around and read and learn.

Grad, I need to talk to you. I'm in the book, give me a call.

grad i think your just livin what you couldnt do through burke and mcdade. granted they are impressive athletes and great personalities. but you just know everything about them like your obsessed, and making hair dolls of them. do you know what it feels like to walk on the diamond, or do you just take pictures and talk about games on the internet. good talkin to ya

Kid, you are digging yourself your own grave...