Milan TN getting hammered in tournament in FLA.

El Heffe!

simply not enough talent to match Florida teams. Milan is supposedly a power in TN but the are getting hammered in Florida. Send Farragut and Ooltewah down here also so they can get wipped.

Congrats to Florida teams. Please don't put Milan in the same class as Ootlewah or Farragut. Milan is not even in the top 15 teams in the state. I doubt anyone in any state would really hammer the aces on either Farragut or Ootlewah on a regular basis.

I don't mean to start anything because this is in the past, but i think that the Milan team of 2004 could match up with just about anyone. That is the most talent that i have ever seen on one team. 41-3 with one of the toughest schedules in the state. You can't get much better than that. I would have loved to see Milan play Farragut, that would have been a great game. Im sure there will be some people to disagree with me but that's just my opinion.

I don't mean to start anything because this is in the past, but i think that the Milan team of 2004 could match up with just about anyone. That is the most talent that i have ever seen on one team. 41-3 with one of the toughest schedules in the state. You can't get much better than that. I would have loved to see Milan play Farragut, that would have been a great game. Im sure there will be some people to disagree with me but that's just my opinion.

And such a poor opinion it is. Don't be so naive to think that Milan would have been able to compete against Farragut in 2004.

Congrats to Florida teams. Please don't put Milan in the same class as Ootlewah or Farragut. Milan is not even in the top 15 teams in the state. I doubt anyone in any state would really hammer the aces on either Farragut or Ootlewah on a regular basis.

Farragut is getting beat regular in T.N.,they don,t need to go out of state to get whipped.

Bored in class, i decide that that checking on my old boys would be a great idea. Seeing that rob is back up to normal (or better), I started looking around and some other teams to see how tennessee baseball is holding up... and then I saw this post... Farragut 03 and 04 could handle some business and that is a very bold statement you had. 03 could still field a team of college starters... cody brown, tony delmonico, scott dean, micheal mckenry, harrison eldridge, kyle waldrop, jimmy kelly, craig cobb, drew reagan, and rob catapano are all STARTING at at major college programs (minus kyle because he kinda skipped that). So calling out a team that you know nothing about is probably not a good start...

econ stinks

Saw both of those teams play, and Farragut was just simply far superior. Those Farragut teams in '03 and '04 were something to behold. Milan was very good, but they just weren't on the level of those Farragut teams. Then again, I don't know if anyone in the country was.

If all the starters on that 2003-04 Farragut team were playing for the Vols right now (and about 3 of them are), they would be running away with the SEC. They were just that good.

Milan played a bad tournament down there..probably still should have finished 2-2 there..but honestly milan being 2A and playin a 6A rutherford ball club was not a pretty sight..i would put that team up against any team in our state and they would hammer them..their lefty ace throwin mid 90s would get the job done..him bein drafted..i dont believe any team could beat the team or Mosely bein 6A also..