fewest goals

manufan55

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus curious, what team has given up the fewest goals this year so far??

madison has conceded 3 in 6 games but everytime they get a 3 goal lead they put in all their reserve players and the reserves conceded 2 of the 3 goals... madison's starters conceded their first goal off of a penalty last night, which was the worst ref game i have ever played in

madison has conceded 3 in 6 games but everytime they get a 3 goal lead they put in all their reserve players and the reserves conceded 2 of the 3 goals... madison's starters conceded their first goal off of a penalty last night, which was the worst ref game i have ever played in

MadisonLB, who do you think goes with yall to the sub-state..Haywood, Sheffield, or someone else?

MadisonLB, who do you think goes with yall to the sub-state..Haywood, Sheffield, or someone else?

well haywood is a potential, but they have not played anyone hard... tomorrow they play westview which is a decently talented side and i think that could tell us all about haywood... sheffield is a great team dont get me wrong but they have to find consistency... but its to early to say about those two... i know for sure about dyersburg and usj, dyersburg is a great team and by all means has the talent to go to state but soccer is a crazy game... and as good as usj has always been, usj has yet again pulled together another good team, young but good... they dont concede any easy shots, if you score its gonna have to be something special, but like i said soccer is a crazy game:madison, westview, sheffield, haywood, usj, dyersburg, or maybe even northside could go to state or substate.. all it takes is one mistake and a bit of luck... so good luck to all teams until state

rossview has given up 1 goal so far this season with goal differential of 28:1

28 to 1, that is incredible. 3 losses could mean goal differintial 28 to 4. Statistics can prove anything someone wants to hide, they can hide anything that I do not want you to disprove.