oliver springs slipping

kayjewells

Yea, I heard the Hawn kid throws like 84 or 85. He's a stud.

[/quote

he isnt a stud throws the ball right down the middle 85 or not its a fastball you just gotta catch up to it .thats all hawn has. So o.s must had played bad cause sunbright is not that good cause oakdale,rockwood and coalfield has destroyed them 17-3 against oakdale 22-4( scrimmage game@rockwood) 13-4 against coalfield. Sunbright isnt in a league with os,rockwood,and coalfield hey just got lucky against o.s and it shouldnt had ben close :thumb:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, sunbright is better than os. if it had not been for baserunning and errors, sb would have won easily. sb tore up os #1 pitcher so that shows you that they can hit off of anyone on os's team.

considering that he only gave up 6 hits against cf, that is pretty good. of your 9 runs, 7 came with two outs and none of them were earned.

Shoulda, Coulda Woulda, sounds like the ole "if a frog had wings" :P

Lets see, Sunbright is something like 8-6 and 0-3 in district play, while Oliver Springs is 10-3, and 5-0 in district play. :thumb:

Edited by catback

they played coalfield today 17-11 high cscoring game.OS scored 1 in the first . Then they busted out in the 2nd and scored nine and made it 10-0. but then the the bottom of the third coalfield busted out and scored 11 runs and made it 11-10 then os scored one in the 4th \. Then OS scored a couple hear and there....i think that is how it went

What time is OS' first game on Saturday in Sparta? Be sure to tell me if it's Eastern or Central time. I'd really like to know because I'm in Cookeville right now and I'd like to attend.

We play at 1:30 Central time vs Baxter (Upperman), holler at me, look forward to seeing you.

Well lets think about this a minute. Sunbright did not hit the ball well. At least 10 of their hits were dink hits right over the infield, but that is what happens when you just stick your bat out at the ball. Also, OS had 8 errors that helped Sunbright tremendously. And you say that only 1 or 2 runs were earned, Kelley not only hit 1, but 2 homeruns that accounted for 4 runs that were definitely earned.

Kelley only gave up about 2 earned runs due to the OS errors, or the bad news bears baseball that OS was playing.

Well lets think about this a minute. Sunbright did not hit the ball well. At least 10 of their hits were dink hits right over the infield, but that is what happens when you just stick your bat out at the ball. Also, OS had 8 errors that helped Sunbright tremendously. And you say that only 1 or 2 runs were earned, Kelley not only hit 1, but 2 homeruns that accounted for 4 runs that were definitely earned.

Kelley only gave up about 2 earned runs due to the OS errors, or the bad news bears baseball that OS was playing.

Let's be honest. With the size of the school, 8 Seniors that start, OS should run through this District with no problems. But the fact is , the other team always has a chance because of coaching.

Let's be honest. With the size of the school, 8 Seniors that start, OS should run through this District with no problems. But the fact is , the other team always has a chance because of coaching.

The size of the school has nothing to do with it.

All it takes it heart, determination, and will power.

do you not think any of the sunbright errors did not help with o.s. scoring any of their runs? what about the play at the plate where the o.s. runner was out by 3 ft. but was called safe. the fact of the matter is, you have to play the game and what happens ...happens. sb is just as good as o.s. , whether you like it or not. besides, nothing matters until tourney time.