The 'Clone'

Lost Old Dad

in the NCAA Clearinghouse! Called them today and they gave me his number in there.

His ID number for the CH is....0601007759.

Now at least he can 'walk on' somewhere!

Whole process only took a 'few' MONTHS! Anybody looking for a lineman who can also play defense? :D

can we get a fake birth certificate for him and send him back to HS? If so, I know somewhere they would LOVE to have him.. :thumb:

Keep us up to date on his progress. I am certain he will be scooped up by a school.

in the NCAA Clearinghouse! Called them today and they gave me his number in there.

His ID number for the CH is....0601007759.

Now at least he can 'walk on' somewhere!

Whole process only took a 'few' MONTHS! Anybody looking for a lineman who can also play defense? :justwrestle:

Yeah that clearinghouse stuff is a MESS. Just trying to make sure you're eligible and all that stuff is a pain in the butt. And then going through physicals and other stuff like that makes it even worse.

Did he already graduate?

He graduates in May.

Executive Officer of the ROTC detachment at R'dale. Six foot, 235 pounds that lifts over 1200 pounds in his three lifts. Does the 40 in 4.8. Has started at R'dale at BOTH offensive tackle and guard slots. Boy can play defense also.

Has made the honor roll every 6 weeks this year except one. Strong in Math and Science and History. English is so so. 18 overall ACT with math and science scores in the high 20's to low 30's.

And YES, I am VERY proud of him!

The best person you can ask what he is like is Matt Forrest at Oakland. In the freshman year they played together, Matt NEVER got hit from the 'clones' side.

He graduates in May.

Executive Officer of the ROTC detachment at R'dale. Six foot, 235 pounds that lifts over 1200 pounds in his three lifts. Does the 40 in 4.8. Has started at R'dale at BOTH offensive tackle and guard slots. Boy can play defense also.

Has made the honor roll every 6 weeks this year except one. Strong in Math and Science and History. English is so so. 18 overall ACT with math and science scores in the high 20's to low 30's.

And YES, I am VERY proud of him!

The best person you can ask what he is like is Matt Forrest at Oakland. In the freshman year they played together, Matt NEVER got hit from the 'clones' side.

Good luck to him