Quarles vs. Rankin?

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankin built his with everyone else's athletes tho. :ph34r:

LOL now that was funnynow he can go to alcoa and steal other people athletes now i forget which school that most of those kids should go to but there is another high schoool there that the student go to alcoa instead of i just dont remember which one it is

LOL now that was funnynow he can go to alcoa and steal other people athletes now i forget which school that most of those kids should go to but there is another high schoool there that the student go to alcoa instead of i just dont remember which one it is

It will be kind of like old times..........Rankin's starting TB is Chris Shiverdecker. Shivy left Jeff Cty late summer to sneak to Alcoa when all the hoopla hit JC. I shall remind you who the HC is at JC......Marty Euverard, former HC of Oakland.

Thus....Rankin is sort of like going home.....playing with one of Marty's TB'S !

Rankin built his with everyone else's athletes tho. :lol:

rankin definately built the program with riverdale athletes...i think its fair to say that after some athletes saw the success at riverdale, they wanted to be a part of it so they became a warrior. good decision on their part, not hard to tell what the best highschool in the boro is :D

Thus....Rankin is sort of like going home.....playing with one of Marty's TB'S !

can you show me marty's ownership papers? didnt know he practiced slavery :lol:

rankin definately built the program with riverdale athletes...i think its fair to say that after some athletes saw the success at riverdale, they wanted to be a part of it so they became a warrior. good decision on their part, not hard to tell what the best highschool in the boro is :D

can you show me marty's ownership papers? didnt know he practiced slavery :lol:

agree :lol:

Rankin built his with everyone else's athletes tho. :blink:

Recruiting is just as much a part of being a coach as calling the plays. Everyone knows resruiting goes on in high-school, so let's not pretend it does not. The only difference is in high-school we call them transfers. There's nothing really wrong with it as long as it is done within the rules. When I played, I lived in a different county than the school I went to. Let's keep that on the DL though. I don't want anyone getting in trouble.