South Doyle and William Blount

Ron Burgandy

Alright! The Govs are on a tear right now...upsetting Bearden and Farragut!! We played South Doyle close last time, but they got lucky when we made an error. They threw their best guy ( Holland ) and we still almost won. This time around he won't be throwing because he threw against Sevier Co. (why??? I don't know), but all that does is increase our chances. I say that we continue our streak and take this one. WB - 12

SD - 5

GO GOVS!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! The Govs are on a tear right now...upsetting Bearden and Farragut!! We played South Doyle close last time, but they got lucky when we made an error. They threw their best guy ( Holland ) and we still almost won. This time around he won't be throwing because he threw against Sevier Co. (why??? I don't know), but all that does is increase our chances. I say that we continue our streak and take this one. WB - 12

SD - 5

GO GOVS!!!

ok RON if you think HOllAND is our only good pitcher then your crazy. i dont think that win was lucky either. we will just see about the govs increases there chance of winning. it will be a good game. but i see south doyle coming out with another win

good luck south doyle

SD - 5

GO GOVS!!!

Any thought on who the WB men are pitching on Monday. SD has been ripping the ball against all comers this past week. Whomever they pitch he had better be ready. SD 7

WB 2 Disclaimer: The views represented here are not necessarily those of the South Doyle staff or fanbase. But I like to guess anyway. :blink: Go Kees! :blink:

everyone is sayin how WB is on a roll....how can you not recognize SD's roll...wat is it 4 straight 10 run games....with them also killing bearden and also killing farragut...yea willy b is playin great rite now they are defintly on a roll...but u cant go w/o sayin SD is on a role too....i beleive Bell will be throwin Im not sure who is throwing for WB but who ever he is he better have his best game b/c SD wants this one.....BAD...I think this one is Personal for a few guy on SD's team....SD comes out with the win on this one...but it is gonna be an AWESOME game

GO KEES!!!!!!!!!

I heard Tyler Burstrum is throwing again for WB tomorrow against SD. He threw good last time, but after watching SD play last wednesday at Heritage I see SD scoring a lot of runs espically with the short porches in left and right at WB. WB will score a couple runs because their bats are really hot right now, but without Mark throwing WB is in trouble.

I heard Tyler Burstrum is throwing again for WB tomorrow against SD. He threw good last time, but after watching SD play last wednesday at Heritage I see SD scoring a lot of runs espically with the short porches in left and right at WB. WB will score a couple runs because their bats are really hot right now, but without Mark throwing WB is in trouble.

yea burstrum is throwin and he did a good job of holdin SD to jsut 1 run last time in the 1-0 win over WB in a scrimmage....both teams have very hott bats but i think SD not only has hott bats but they have power behind those bats and i dont think that WB does...and TG...WB is more of a surprise than SD i agree

To all of you wb people who think that just cause your on a hott streak that you can beat the biggest and the best of east tn, wake up! SD is the BEST around and wb doesnt stand a chance. sure youve been hitting good but it will come to an end soon, and i think that sd's pitching will do that.Holland is good but they also have 4 to 5 other pitchers that can and will shut you down!!! also sd's line up will dominate burstrum. i know from experience that burstrum is not that good and for him to hold sd to only 1 run must have been a fluke. wb has been hitting the ball well and i commend them for that, but just cause you think you can box doesnt mean you can step in the ring with ali.