Top 5 players in the state.

fanatic55

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie yah is fantastic player, his moves and speed are so deceptive that he can break down anyone, he just did a number on CAK who is ranked among the best in the state, i dont agree that science hill is in the top 10 in the state as ive seen from other posts but when it coems to indiviual players, eddie yah is in the top 5, He is one science hil player to finally getv recognized, ryan kind could have been the best midfielder in Tennessee last year, but went unrecognized, he lost his scholarship to memphis but one heck of a player was sad to hear he's not playin in college

Yah is also only a junior

Eddie yah is fantastic player, his moves and speed are so deceptive that he can break down anyone, he just did a number on CAK who is ranked among the best in the state, i dont agree that science hill is in the top 10 in the state as ive seen from other posts but when it coems to indiviual players, eddie yah is in the top 5, He is one science hil player to finally getv recognized, ryan kind could have been the best midfielder in Tennessee last year, but went unrecognized, he lost his scholarship to memphis but one heck of a player was sad to hear he's not playin in college

Yah is also only a junior

Agreed. He is a great player. I look forward to seeing where he plays in college.

Are Jasper's soccer foot skills anything like his football foot skills? The guy was Mr. Football as a junior and has a heck of a leg! The guy can kick the football and from what I have read will probably get an SEC education from it.

Lowder is Mr. Soccer and Jasper is Mr. Football, but Josh is a talented soccer player also. His time is divided and kicking a Football is his greatest gift overall. I would put Josh in the top ten soccer players in the state. If Ridgeway is successful, it will be due to Josh. He should definitely be an All-State soccer selection.

I have not seen a more complete soccer player than Lowder in my humble opinion from Memphis.