Baylor vs. McCallie

tymonster3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do ya'll think the game will end?

Really looking forward to the Red and Blue playing. As always both are very talented and both have big wins over GA state quality teams. Baylor over always tough Walton and McCallie over Dalton. Baylor has played the entire season without its goalie who has been out due to injury. But the D has held up great and the replacement goalie has filled in nicely with really very little goalie experience. Baylor shut out McCallie 4-0 last year and McCallie will be looking for revenge at home. But with Flynn Glover, Chris Bach, etc I give the edge to Baylor in this one...even being played for McCallie. Both quality teams but I see Baylor #1 in Chattanooga with McCallie and Notre Dame following.

Really looking forward to the Red and Blue playing. As always both are very talented and both have big wins over GA state quality teams. Baylor over always tough Walton and McCallie over Dalton. Baylor has played the entire season without its goalie who has been out due to injury. But the D has held up great and the replacement goalie has filled in nicely with really very little goalie experience. Baylor shut out McCallie 4-0 last year and McCallie will be looking for revenge at home. But with Flynn Glover, Chris Bach, etc I give the edge to Baylor in this one...even being played for McCallie. Both quality teams but I see Baylor #1 in Chattanooga with McCallie and Notre Dame following.

Baylor 3 McCallie 1. Both strong as usual but Baylor has so many weapons in Bach, Mathis, Glover and a strong supporting group. The bench is strong to for upcoming years. Just a great upper classman group with a strong upcoming underclassman group for the next few years. Should be a great game but Baylor should win again this year.

Edited by soccerman

I'll take McCallie by a goal in this one, I think they are a very solid team, and I think they would probably be defending champs right now if they could have held on for 30 more seconds against Ryan last year. Solid team with a strong mid-field, should be fun to watch.

Edited by blumpkin88