East Ridge @ Marion Co.

SplendidSplinters42

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Root is a very good player and i agree with you about player of the year...

I think we have come a long way from last year. My batting average is better now then what it was last year at this time of the season. Root as of right now has a .373 BA. The batting averages have come up a lot from the beginning of the year. We still need some work before the tournament but so far i think we are doing pretty good. We may have lost all of our other games but we took 1st in district and 3rd in region so far. Hopefully we can keep it that way. Our record is 7-11 overall but 7-1 in district. :)

Andrew Root is a very good player and i agree with you about player of the year...

I think we have come a long way from last year. My batting average is better now then what it was last year at this time of the season. Root as of right now has a .373 BA. The batting averages have come up a lot from the beginning of the year. We still need some work before the tournament but so far i think we are doing pretty good. We may have lost all of our other games but we took 1st in district and 3rd in region so far. Hopefully we can keep it that way. Our record is 7-11 overall but 7-1 in district. :)

East Ridge is a good team and may win the district tournament......By the way, I meant ask you the other day Harvey#2 was you at the Hixson/Bledsoe softball game last week at Hixson?