9-AAA Baseball

BlackandGold11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ wins over Smyrna 3-0

This was a very well played game... Taylor pitched his butt off only giving up like 3-4 hits.. and Rusty Edwards came in at the 3rd and shut Mt Juliet down for the rest of the game.. Mt Juliet scored all 3 runs in the second.. The ump behind the plate wasnt giving Smyrna anything all night.. But all around a very good game..

I heard he hit 91 two times... He is a very good pitcher and I would bet anything that he goes to Vandy..

He was consistantly at 87 and 88 with curves at 72 and 73. In the later innings he started hitting 91 now and then and I heard one scout say he hit 93 once. Taylor was hitting the corners very well. Coach Corbin was there from Vandy and didn't have a radar gun or notebook. I talked to him and he said he didn't need them to tell whether or not a pitcher was getting people out. Taylor had no walks and was impressive.

Hendersonville over Smyrna 4-3

Smyrna over Wilson Central 6-1...

Smyrna plays Lavergne friday, Beech monday, and Gallatin..

I think you mean Hendersonville over Beech. The score was 5 - 2 when I left in the bottom of the 6th, however, I don't know the final score.