9-AAA Baseball

BlackandGold11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ due to tie-breaker of less runs allowed I believe...

Okay, here's the next "what if":

Beech and Mt. Juliet face off Tues. One of them has, to lose unfortunately. If both teams win their games Mon., then who is top dog?

Will Hendersonville be in contention if they win their last two?

Geez, it's getting down to the wire...

Good luck, guys, esp. you Seniors.

Smyrna beats La Vergne (4/28) 5-3.. Timothy Edgerton hits a 3 run Home Run to take the lead in the 6th.. Sonny Gray gets the win and Cole Harrington gets the loss.. Smyrna plays Beech monday and Gallatin tuesday.. La Vergne plays Hendersonville Monday... does any one know who is in that #2 spot.. Mt Juliet or H'ville???

Big game Mon

Gallatin beat MJ 1-0 and Lavergne beat Hendersonville. As far as I can tell this wraps it up for Beech and the number 1 seed. As far as the 2 seed, Mj and Hendersonville are tied but the way we have done it in the past- Hendersonville would get the 2 spot due to this---- Ist we go head to head- MJ and Hville split 2nd- we start from the top and go down to get records vs other teams- With Hendersonville being 1-1 vs. Beech, they would be number 2 as of now, but MJ still has Beech to play tonight. If MJ wins then, I believe they are 2 because then it would go to Smyrna in which MJ has swept and Hville has split. Who knows though???? Tough district.

Congrats to the Bucs! Great season so far - keep it up! :thumb:

Gallatin beat MJ 1-0 and Lavergne beat Hendersonville. As far as I can tell this wraps it up for Beech and the number 1 seed. As far as the 2 seed, Mj and Hendersonville are tied but the way we have done it in the past- Hendersonville would get the 2 spot due to this---- Ist we go head to head- MJ and Hville split 2nd- we start from the top and go down to get records vs other teams- With Hendersonville being 1-1 vs. Beech, they would be number 2 as of now, but MJ still has Beech to play tonight. If MJ wins then, I believe they are 2 because then it would go to Smyrna in which MJ has swept and Hville has split. Who knows though???? Tough district.

Who pitched for both of these teams? B)