Why are we being overlooked? check us out

frankiec996

lord yes, he is a very good soccer player but it gives me a heart attack everytime he plays.

He is playing in like 2 more games then he is done and just playing tennis.

Im not trying to direct this thread as a hate message against will. It would be appreciated if you would just comment on us as a team and not just focus on the faults on one of our players.

Thanks guys

Frank C

okay well will aside...i heard that lucas never really practices tennis, that he just sorta plays it with soccer? if that is true then DANG

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember playing USJ and seeing that they had a good team. We developed a small rivalry with USJ just at the Chattanooga Rotary Tournament...

When we played Jackson at the beginning of the year, (Siegel) was missing a player. Also, Guerra was played at number 3 for some reason? Colton Norton won a close match at the two spot and Kyle Wishing defeated Will Magee at the one spot. I gues the lineups at Rotary were the official lineups for the remainder of the season? I can say that Kyle did not play a good match against Guerra, if they played again I'm sure it would be much closer.

Siegel won't be in the Carter this year...we have a Tri-Match with Webb-Knox, Trinity, and another school later in the month

The other school you couldnt remember would be Bearden, after Saturday you should know them pretty well. Go Dawgs