Why are we being overlooked? check us out

frankiec996

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one that is crazy cutterface. Curt Brumit has made it to state the last three years and lost last year to the eventual state champion, after leading the match into the second set. He beat his younger brother for the regional title last year. This year he and the bro split up so both could make it to state, which they did, and the team has a chance going into the match with Catholic. So Zitface, you can lol all you want, but beware of the wind............

Neither Brumit is anywhere near good enough to win state, nor is Elizabethton.

We will play crockett county tomorrow, Then we will play DCA, then we will play the winner of Chat Christian and Elizabethton. I cant say who will win that game but I believe thats how its going to turn out.

I agree with your prediction. I will be interested to see how USJ handles DCA and CC.

Guest Cutters Crazies

not to minimize your achievements but winning a sectional in A-AA is to be expected from USJ in A-AA...if Reynolds is playing you will have good competition from them but your depth will carry you through that match.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Well you haven't been there but we have...thats why I can compare your team to the competition that you will meet. And trust me when I say unless every player on your team completely chokes...you win.

We are in the semi's as well preparing to play Science Hill

not to minimize your achievements but winning a sectional in A-AA is to be expected from USJ in A-AA...if Reynolds is playing you will have good competition from them but your depth will carry you through that match.

this is the second year in a row Reynolds isn't playing singles or doubles. But he does play #1 for the team.