Why are we being overlooked? check us out

frankiec996

Bearden would have definitely held its own in the B division...

dawgs2 that's partially why i wasn't as worried playing you until we went out there and got beat...I was misinformed that Bearden DID actually play in the C div. at Rotary

Even if we did play in the C division at Rotary, does that make us not a good team??? Just like USJ playing in the A/AA, it is a weaker division, but they are still the same team. I would look as dumb as Frankie looks now if I said USJ isn't that good because they play in A/AA

As I said earlier, you all werent ready to play on Saturday, and overconfident. That will be very different if we meet in the semis. Both teams will be ready to go and it should be a great match. Believe me, I would much rather win the next one than the one last Saturday. We have got a couple of huge matches( Oak Ridge and Science Hill) that we have to get through. Who would you rather play, us or Science Hill

Edited by dawgs2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we did play in the C division at Rotary, does that make us not a good team??? Just like USJ playing in the A/AA, it is a weaker division, but they are still the same team. I would look as dumb as Frankie looks now if I said USJ isn't that good because they play in A/AA

As I said earlier, you all werent ready to play on Saturday, and overconfident. That will be very different if we meet in the semis. Both teams will be ready to go and it should be a great match. Believe me, I would much rather win the next one than the one last Saturday. We have got a couple of huge matches( Oak Ridge and Science Hill) that we have to get through. Who would you rather play, us or Science Hill

probably science hill, because their number 1 and number 4 are weaker than yours

just the fact that you guys played in C instead of B (if you had) would've given me the impression that you weren't good enough to play in B. I can't speak for everyone else but I was overconfident for the lone reason that I didn't know what you guys had...I assumed you had probably lost a senior or two from last years team

Guest Cutters Crazies

depends on where Chris Smith is playing for Science Hill...if hes at #2 then them if not it would be a tossup between you 2 as to who I would want to play. On the plus side we have beaten a doubles team from Science Hill which we will need at least one dubs victory in either of those matches to have a shot at winning.

northside tennis (local school) just had a huge 2 page write up on the front page of the sports section. They were bragging and ranting like no tomorrow. They also were talking about how bad they were going to beat usj (we beat them like 6-3 last time)

Today we won 9-0 and colton norton (our number 3) didnt play, he's in D.C.

It was great to finally shut them up

Guest Cutters Crazies

I remember they played us in state dubs last year of quarterfinals...they had some ESP crap going on it was weird...either that or they just played out of their minds for that match.

nick is probably one of the weirdest people i have played against. He is really slow (in the head) and he doesnt understand what your saying when you talk to him.

O well, we still killed them.

Cutter crazy, are yall playing in the Carter

I just found out that Webb dropped out of the Carter in the A division and our coach decided to go ahead and bump us on up to the A so we can play with baylor, macallie, and the rest of the unreal good teams

Guest Cutters Crazies

nick is probably one of the weirdest people i have played against. He is really slow (in the head) and he doesnt understand what your saying when you talk to him.

O well, we still killed them.

Cutter crazy, are yall playing in the Carter

I just found out that Webb dropped out of the Carter in the A division and our coach decided to go ahead and bump us on up to the A so we can play with baylor, macallie, and the rest of the unreal good teams

lol enjoy

na we aren't playing because our district decided to move up our district tournament one week so we can't have any matches after that so we are done besides regions, sub state and state