Why are we being overlooked? check us out

frankiec996

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

8 am at MTSU...think you guys play at the same time at Old Fort but you will probably get done before us.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

we probably wont get to see yall play the team matches but hopefully we will get to see yall play some individual stuff. Lucas and Colton drew the luckiest draw in doubles that it is hilarious. Go to the tssaa site and look and the boys A-AA doubles. They put Elizabethton, DCA, and CHat christian all on the same side and left lucas and colton to destroy everyone all the way to the finals.

Hope yall have a good tournament but im actually off to take a history exam right now so ill get back on the boards later

Anyone know much about DCA and their lineup? I know that they have 1 or 2 players that are ranked but how good are they...

It would help if someone who has seen them and who has also seen us play could answer that.

From what I'm reading...DCA's lineup is

Matt Comp

Michael Yokosuk

Bryan Jakes

Brett Barkley

Austin Black

If that's their lineup you guys should steamroll them...not sure about how accurate that is...I know Matt Comp is a pretty good player and Yokosuk is a decent tournament player but they'll be no match for Will Magee and Big Guerra...USJ will roll through that match i think :lol: