best reciever in 1a

IowaB-Ball34

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh ok well since the only name that has been mentioned that is an actual candidate for best receiver is Skogen im going to throw out this name and i know the Coalfield boys will have something to say about this, but i would say Brandon Thompson from sunbright you might have heard of him he led east tennessee in receiving and was all state, does it ring a bell?

Edited by rufus22

uhh ok well since the only name that has been mentioned that is an actual candidate for best receiver is Skogen im going to throw out this name and i know the Coalfield boys will have something to say about this, but i would say Brandon Thompson from sunbright you might have heard of him he led east tennessee in receiving and was all state, does it ring a bell?

Sorry but I don't think Brandon Thompson led east tennessee in receiving, considering Skogen was from east tennessee and he had 98 receptions for 2,043 yards and 23 touchdowns in 11 games...

how many yards did he get against coalfield besides that one busted play

He had a hundred and something yards and you cant base your decision on one game. He apparently was good enough to make all state more than i can say about the all great and mighty steven gunter. :D And i was right the coalfield boys did have something to say about it you proved my point that it doesnt matter who it is you are talking about cause their is always someone who thinks that someone from coalfield is better.

Edited by rufus22

Ok Rufus i just want to know if you have ever played corner against brandon he isnt fast he has no moves he can jump kinda and he has alright hands buddy you need to learn what you say on here cause you dont have the exp to know what your talking about so learn then go and re-write what you put and brandon got so many yards look who you played

U can never answer dis ? in high school football because out west u have much better atheletes, and most west teams play pound game and the east teams pass more. so u can go by numbers n say a couple of names, but if u put other people on the field wit the same competition wat would it be?